Can I get some clarity on this Bmt business?

SmashMouth

You can kick the coaches out of the league from Bmt. You're still gonna have the same problem as you had yesterday, today, and tomorrow and that's stopping Bryce Anderson and Chandler Rivers. They're not going anywhere. The results you see on Saturdays starts at home in the backyard and all summer on the track while you're playing Playstation.

Read this jag and booger and you will know why u r so disrespected across the league get a grip man y'all are losing it! You have made it like this with theses remarks and frankly we are tired of herring it! We have all spent hrs in the back yard thank god yours are so blessed. Trust me I speak for a lot of people!

Sh ....... Shut up geez.........

Just a question for y'all: Why is anything posted here even taken into consideration by the STJFL board? Whisperer are you implying that voting board members read these comments, engage in smack talk, get angry, and then vote to ban coaches from the league?

Anyone else bothered by this? Even just a little???

This is a public forum. Anything can post and anyone can read as long as they follow the rules.

I understand that hippy. Thanks for the brilliant non answer.....

However, flapping on this forum should not be considered "evidence" of wrongdoing.

Whisperer clearly stated the comments made here are the reason Bmt should be kicked out of the league....

We all know board members participate in this forum.... Based on their statements here and at the boards meetings, it's pretty clear they can't remain unbiased after participating here.

After all anyone can post anything here - just because it's posted does not make it fact!

I understand that hippy. Thanks for the brilliant non answer.....

However, flapping on this forum should not be considered "evidence" of wrongdoing.

Whisperer clearly stated the comments made here are the reason Bmt should be kicked out of the league....

We all know board members participate in this forum.... Based on their statements here and at the boards meetings, it's pretty clear they can't remain unbiased after participating here.

After all anyone can post anything here - just because it's posted does not make it fact!

And because the Wisperer posted something does not make it fact.

Read this jag and booger and you will know why u r so disrespected across the league get a grip man y'all are losing it! You have made it like this with theses remarks and frankly we are tired of herring it! We have all spent hrs in the back yard thank god yours are so blessed. Trust me I speak for a lot of people!

I believe the whisperer Sh......... Was referring to the ignorant, cocky and brash remarks made in this thread by Bugatti about the Bmt kids out working everyone else in the league while our kids play "playstation". I do not personally know Bugatti and he may be a great guy, but the way he comes across on here... Is kind of the same way Lamar1996 comes across, a delusional fan and not a coach. But in reality he is more like the same as me, a dad that loves his kid, a coach that loves his kids. So I can see where some of his comments come from, we all have a rooting interest in this. That makes us all biased towards our kids/teams and there is nothing wrong with that. He is probably a great guy, Lamar1996 probably is too, if you were to meet them in person. I think this public forum in SETX Sports has proved a couple of main points in my eyes: it brings out the worst in people (we call it "flapping" or "having fun") and we all love our kids.

That is all for tonight, back to the Bud Light and watching the Saints at Cowboys. Love you all, football is a great game and good night.

Oh and one more parting thought...

JJ Watt is an absolute beast and a role model for all aspiring athletes. Walk on, to walk into the Hall of Fame. Dream big work hard kids. Go Texans!

Being disrespected by people in this league is just a lesson my son will learn early in life about people who do not have his best interest. you guys my disrespect me but i promise you i'm respected because you or anyone else in this league cant say any thing about our kids skill level. Just remember whisper theres a difference between being respected and being disrespected because you or no one else wouldnt say the things you say on this blog in that persons face. I've never been disrespected by any coach, board member, or parent thats involved with the STJFL because i'm a man before anything else so lets get that  correct!!!