I know its early buttttttt Dayton or Crosby on 10-17

prepballfan

Kp is better than dayton we will find out soon enough. Humble defense= better than kp defense.

Dayton played humble without 3 starting O-lineman and won.

dayton will most likely have those lineman back against kp and they are playing for Lucious now seeing that he is out and will play even harder = GP, KP, Crosby, open, new caney and new caney porter in trouble.

How is open in trouble????

Now that's funny right there!!! You have to consider the source it's a Dayton fan. My new fav team is GP. Watch out Dayton. Oh what'll be the excuse this week?? I see now the ploy. Each week one of you guys in puke purple makes an excuse til it's time to play Crosby. Then when they blow y'all up by 50 then you can go back thru the threads and say look here or look here we were sick or o-line man not gelling cause they out week 4 or etc etc.... Pretty sneaky pretty sneaky😳😳😳

Now that's funny right there!!! You have to consider the source it's a Dayton fan. My new fav team is GP. Watch out Dayton. Oh what'll be the excuse this week?? I see now the ploy. Each week one of you guys in puke purple makes an excuse til it's time to play Crosby. Then when they blow y'all up by 50 then you can go back thru the threads and say look here or look here we were sick or o-line man not gelling cause they out week 4 or etc etc.... Pretty sneaky pretty sneaky😳😳😳

Who is making excuses? Noone.

And when has crosby beat us by 50?

When Crosby an Dayton match up u can forget about what happen wen they played everyone else because Dayton is gonna have a different swag wen they play Crosby an Crosby is gonna have a different swag wen they play Dayton.. Dayton has been giving us the blues we prolly have beat them 3 times in the last 10 years but since coach Rio an coach Mann has arrived Dayton has been in trouble so with that beenin said Dayton will have their hands full when they come to the jungle

When Crosby an Dayton match up u can forget about what happen wen they played everyone else because Dayton is gonna have a different swag wen they play Crosby an Crosby is gonna have a different swag wen they play Dayton.. Dayton has been giving us the blues we prolly have beat them 3 times in the last 10 years but since coach Rio an coach Mann has arrived Dayton has been in trouble so with that beenin said Dayton will have their hands full when they come to the jungle

Think what you wanna think but I know that Crosby will have all they can handle and then some when dayton comes to town.

Crosby will end the season with two district losses 1 to dayton 33-12 and 1 to CEK by however many points CEK wants it to be.

Think what you wanna think but I know that Crosby will have all they can handle and then some when dayton comes to town.
Crosby will end the season with two district losses 1 to dayton 33-12 and 1 to CEK by however many points CEK wants it to be.

Man, Dayton is going to hold Crosby to 12. The same team that gave up over 600 yards to King but NC held them to 374 total while scoring more points than Dayton. The same team that was crop dusted by CV who turned around and almost lost to winless Vidor? The same team that barely scraped up 250 total yards on Humble which couldn't get 100 total themselves while giving up almost 400 to Crosby? "We have the worst defense in the district but we will still beat Crosby by three tds." You already weren't deep and struggling on defense, now you've lost one of your better two way players and you're going to win by the same three tds LilTex was talking about at the beginning of the season? Typical Dayton logic, smh.

Man, Dayton is going to hold Crosby to 12. The same team that gave up over 600 yards to King but NC held them to 374 total while scoring more points than Dayton. The same team that was crop dusted by CV who turned around and almost lost to winless Vidor? The same team that barely scraped up 250 total yards on Humble which couldn't get 100 total themselves while giving up almost 400 to Crosby? "We have the worst defense in the district but we will still beat Crosby by three tds." You already weren't deep and struggling on defense, now you've lost one of your better two way players and you're going to win by the same three tds LilTex was talking about at the beginning of the season? Typical Dayton logic, smh.

You always turn to stats every chance you get here is a Stat vs. Score comparison for you.

September 21 2012

Dayton vs crosby

Dayton 438 total yards
Crosby 481 total yards

Dayton less yardage wins 45-21

Dayton played dayton football against humble.... we won the field position game and played good defense. At the risk of sounding like you here cougar14, we also dropped a td pass and kneeled the ball inside the 5 to end the game. So it could have easily been 24-7 or 27-7. I dont give a rip about making predictions on this game, i'm just glad Dayton is back to stopping/slowing down the run and making teams stall out with some regularity.

Genuine question Cougar14.... you said Cotton's numbers these next 2 years would be better than Walter's. Is he behind due to the cougar run game being so salty or is he just not there yet with the learning?

As long as we got coach Rio an coach Mann I'm riding with Crosby no one has ever turn the Crosby program around like they have the kids actually wanna play its no doubt Crosby will beat Dayton I ain't saying a blowout it should be an interesting game T cotton might takeover an put it in the air on Dayton or donta Allen might just rush for 200 it's gonna be fun will or lose I'm still gonna ride with the #CCTakeover

As long as we got coach Rio an coach Mann I'm riding with Crosby no one has ever turn the Crosby program around like they have the kids actually wanna play its no doubt Crosby will beat Dayton I ain't saying a blowout it should be an interesting game T cotton might takeover an put it in the air on Dayton or donta Allen might just rush for 200 it's gonna be fun will or lose I'm still gonna ride with the #CCTakeover

And you should ride with them. That's your team. Is this riordan's 3rd or 4th year?