Orangefield @ Lumberton

jordibug15

Are we supposed to not support our team? Should we just not post until we have a top 4 team? 

And by those standards, Vidor should lay low to......the only game they have won, had to be given to them :lol:

I wasn't referring to you or RaiderGirl,  you two and a couple of others have stuck around through the losing streak.  Just some others that have popped up in the last week.   :ph34r:

Know several of the young men playing for Lumberton and they are a very competitive group. They don't like to look stupid and hate taking a loss even worse. Lumberton is a different team this year because of the personnel wearing the uniform. I'm not an advocate of saying Lumberton is gonna run the table but I will lay a bet on this...most of the people making less than positive comments on this thread about Lumberton...well let's just say they are not very informed and don't know these kids...DONT LIVE IN LUMBERTON AND DONT HAVE DOG IN THE FIGHT...but I do know what they have!

Wow, one win and the lumberton backers come out of the woodwork.  LOL.

Maybe it should be, Wow, one win and the Lumberton detractors come out of the woodwork. Lumbertons' D looked a bit better this past week than the week before. The offense rolled on until the coach took his foot off the gas, something he should do to give other players a chance to play. The boys did correct some of the mistakes they were making on week 1 and hopefully that will continue in to district. Lumberton will have at least 3 wins this year and with some determination and continued improvement may pull off one or two more. If Orangefield is as good as some of you imply than I expect the starters to stay in longer. Lumberton should be picked to win this one and I think we will handily.