CE King 62 Dayton 17/Final

bronco pride

if you don't think coaching makes a difference then you don't know much about football. If you went by your theory then dayton has had better athletes than Crosby and King for the better part of the last 18 years which I don't believe. I do think dayton had better coaching and that was the difference.

Hear again misconstruing my point. Coaches do play a role but at the end of the day stop whining about the coaches cause if you ain't got the horses ERrrr Broncos in the stable then It DONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! PERIOD.... That's enough for now about the irrelevant Broncos Crosby is focused on the undefeated powerhouse Humble Wildcatz but your turn in the proverbial "woodshed" is coming and here's a sample of what it looks like...so get ready CAUSE...

if you don't think coaching makes a difference then you don't know much about football. If you went by your theory then dayton has had better athletes than Crosby and King for the better part of the last 18 years which I don't believe. I do think dayton had better coaching and that was the difference.

Hear again misconstruing my point. Coaches do play a role but at the end of the day stop whining about the coaches cause if you ain't got the horses ERrrr Broncos in the stable then It DONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! PERIOD.... That's enough for now about the irrelevant Broncos Crosby is focused on the undefeated powerhouse Humble Wildcatz but your turn in the proverbial "woodshed" is coming and here's a sample of what it looks like...so get ready CAUSE...

so has dayton had better athletes 13 out of the last 15 years than Crosby?

AD means athletic director just in case you didn't know. Which means he is in charge of the coaches which would make him the coaches coach so get over it.

Anyone who says coaching didn't play a roll in last night loss doesn't know what they are talking about. Last night the broncos seemed to just give up before the first quarter was even over. The coaches seemed to not even care and like cougar14 has said before running the same 5 plays doesn't help anything either.

AD means athletic director just in case you didn't know. Which means he is in charge of the coaches which would make him the coaches coach so get over it.

Anyone who says coaching didn't play a roll in last night loss doesn't know what they are talking about. Last night the broncos seemed to just give up before the first quarter was even over. The coaches seemed to not even care and like cougar14 has said before running the same 5 plays doesn't help anything either.

I'm no snob. I know what AD means. And I know what his job entails. And it doesn't include being on the sidelines, talking to coaches and/or interacting with players while the game is going on. I know those two are buddies, but like Buddygarrity said, if you wanna do all of those things, just change your title and hire yourself as an assistant coach coach or something. Other than that, the bleachers at the stadium where all the other parents and fans are would be an adequate place for him to sit his tail at.

Let the coach coach. That's the Dallas Cowboy's problem now and why they stink. Ol Jerry refuses to stay in his luxury box.

I'm no snob. I know what AD means. And I know what his job entails. And it doesn't include being on the sidelines, talking to coaches and/or interacting with players while the game is going on. I know those two are buddies, but like Buddygarrity said, if you wanna do all of those things, just change your title and hire yourself as an assistant coach coach or something. Other than that, the bleachers at the stadium where all the other parents and fans are would be an adequate place for him to sit his tail at.
Let the coach coach. That's the Dallas Cowboy's problem now and why they stink. Ol Jerry refuses to stay in his luxury box.

you're delusional...

there's a slight difference between an owner (jones) and an AD ... thats apples and oranges

coach Stewart has forgotten more about football that jones could ever learn...

plus this is high school

get off of it