CE King 62 Dayton 17/Final

bronco pride

You should've jumped on the Crosby bandwagon instead of trying to be a closet Dayton fan. Now you see why I disagreed with what Tex was saying at the preview show? Same thing I was telling you about Channelview in district play.

I would rather watch a crawfish take a dump, thanks but no thanks. ;)

you got a point im looking directly at your post lol.

I was actually thinking of starting a thread titled "Where Cougar14 was wrong", but then decided not to when I realized there would be nothing but post from you and LilTex on there. Lol

And say my name next time at the preview show instead of just hinting at it, let them know the statistics were right again.

I was actually thinking of starting a thread titled "Where Cougar14 was wrong", but then decided not to when I realized there would be nothing but post from you and LilTex on there. Lol

And say my name next time at the preview show instead of just hinting at it, let them know the statistics were right again.

Better worry bout your kitties when the panthers come knocking.. instead of all your gloating.

Better worry bout your kitties when the panthers come knocking.. instead of all your gloating.

Crosby is still the big cat on the block until I notify you otherwise. Looks like we'll both be 9-0 when Crosby shows up on Crenshaw Blvd. No gloating, y'all were supposed to lose, I'm simply reiterating what I've been saying the last two years. If you paid attention to statistics you would see that. Good luck in your struggles with BH next week. I'm sure if they win they'll be the new best team in the district.