Beaumont Central 34 Beaumont West Brook 40 Final

WOSgrad

Hey guys what's this I hear about some comments that Mike Neil made about Central's players being "thugs and gangsters" I see a lot of central players are on twitter upset about his comments(check Jacquet's twitter account). Any truth to this?

wouldnt surprise me if he said it. He probably hasn't met a player on the team this yr smh.

Hey guys what's this I hear about some comments that Mike Neil made about Central's players being "thugs and gangsters" I see a lot of central players are on twitter upset about his comments(check Jacquet's twitter account). Any truth to this?

mike does have a lot of inside information and is known for speaking the truth.

@avi_zaleon: Last night's pregame handshake between Central/West Brook has spilled into social media including an ex-BISD trustee http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/huddle/2014/08/30/handshake-controvery/

Neil is no longer with the school district correct? Regardless, his OPINION is irrelevant.

Instead of shaking hands with the West Brook players, they stood with their hands behind their backs. Total lack of discipline and respect.

Funny....I saw with my own eyes pam do the same thing amongst worse things during the game vs Ozen and no one is complaining about it. Ppl get over it and get off the gas please. Football is a competitive sport, especially between crosstown rivals and kids that personally know each other. I'll be willing to bet that many of these kids attend Church together, live near one another, and maybe are even related. They'll get over not shaking hands a lot faster than many of us will. And the comments from mike neil are at the least hypocritical....and that's putting it about as nicely as I'm feeling right about now. Smh......NOW LET'S PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

#GoPanthers