Beaumont Central 34 Beaumont West Brook 40 Final

WOSgrad

Apparently it wasn't holding if they NEVER called it...
We don't need luck against PA-M, we're not Ozen...

Dauphine rushes for how ever many yards and TDs Kenny allows him to! PAM will be a tough out for Central. That game won't be close. You guys can't stop the run. What game were you watching? Take off the maroon tinted glasses and wake up. Your team is good but, not as good as you guys think. Smh...

This game was horribly called both ways. But I pay particular notice to the 2 horse collar no calls on Jacquet in the first half. Stevie wonder and Ray Charles can see that call.

Our coaching ne er seen that if Locke wasn't holding Corbin, , then it is 'barbecue chicken' to whoever else was holding him (#24 for Central). Should've had Lock shadow him.

No way should Essex have been allowed to break 10 hard runs.

I'll go on record to say that we almost won this game based on the shear will of Jacquet. Wasn't based off of play calling. There is no way thay you can't get Whaley in space to use his speed.

All on all, I felt I got my money's worth in this game. Fans showed up, players played hard, and no major injuries.

Congrats to this Bruin team for finding a way to win.

Cam is always throwing slugs at pj.....but when he sees him, he running up to talk to him..... Dude stop being fake to my son in his face then throwing slugs at him on this site...but if it makes you feel good to compare your son to mine, then go ahead. I have 38 reasons why I know my boy can play, and we can call them anytime you get ready bro!

Game states:
8 tackles
1 pick and returned in 30 yards
Corbin caught 1 ball for 3yards in the second half with pj covering him.
1 catch for 25 yards on Offense
1 punt return for 20 yards

Central game 34-40

Now post your boy stats in that massacre y'all played in Thursday!

Ps ....you can stop being fake with me too!

Cam is always throwing slugs at pj.....but when he sees him, he running up to talk to him..... Dude stop being fake to my son in his face then throwing slugs at him on this site...but if it makes you feel good to compare your son to mine, then go ahead. I have 38 reasons why I know my boy can play, and we can call them anytime you get ready bro!
Game states:
8 tackles
Central game 34-40

Not throwing slugs @ him at all. I said he ain't no # 25. That's my opinion. I speak to all of the kids, no matter what. I don't know your screen name so say your real name so I can tell you go to hell to your face. Since you asking how my boy did ask the Titans.
Btw, I was actually trying to Bait Soulja in for a little friendly trash talk. Never personal. If you take it that way so be it. I try not to mention kids names out of respect to their parents. Like I said, go to hell Bro

Game states:
8 tackles
Central game 34-40

Lmbo... Really dude!

For the record if I offended any kid that happens to read this forum I apologize. I just talk trash, what the site welcomes to a certain extent. This is entertainment. To the Jag fan accusing me of throwing slugs, I said the Jags had good players, never said anything negative about Central kids. Just joking around with a few guys I met from the site. That's as close to an apology you will get Bro
Suck it up Geez!!!

Though I believe the Jags will have a great season I am not at all surprised by this score. A close personal friend talked me into changing my pick at the last minute to Central. He is very well connected at BISD and finally convinced after the week a trying that Central would win. I am still expecting a call from him to atleast aknolwedge I was right. My reasoning for this came out of last weeks scrimmage with PN-G. WB has 3 things going with their team thats pretty deadly in HS football. A dang good QB, a dang good RB and a huge line. Not seeing Central I wasnt 100% sure because by all accoubts they are loaded. But I saw that WBs passing attack and running game were real. Very effecient. Ceantral will be in the hunt for the DC if they dont win the DC. Like I said in a previous post. If I were a Central fan I would not be satisfied with just the playoffs this season. This team could make some noise. This defeat however stinging it maybe because its you innercity rival means absolutley nothing. You guys played with one of the better QBs, Olines, RB combos in the area and not to mention that higly touted WR. This was just a good warm up for both teams. Great sounding game. Even though you lost I learned alot about the Jags this game alot of positive not negative. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way except ofcourse when you cross my Indians!!!!!

Though I believe the Jags will have a great season I am not at all surprised by this score. A close personal friend talked me into changing my pick at the last minute to Central. He is very well connected at BISD and finally convinced after the week a trying that Central would win. I am still expecting a call from him to atleast aknolwedge I was right. My reasoning for this came out of last weeks scrimmage with PN-G. WB has 3 things going with their team thats pretty deadly in HS football. A dang good QB, a dang good RB and a huge line. Not seeing Central I wasnt 100% sure because by all accoubts they are loaded. But I saw that WBs passing attack and running game were real. Very effecient. Ceantral will be in the hunt for the DC if they dont win the DC. Like I said in a previous post. If I were a Central fan I would not be satisfied with just the playoffs this season. This team could make some noise. This defeat however stinging it maybe because its you innercity rival means absolutley nothing. You guys played with one of the better QBs, Olines, RB combos in the area and not to mention that higly touted WR. This was just a good warm up for both teams. Great sounding game. Even though you lost I learned alot about the Jags this game alot of positive not negative. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way except ofcourse when you cross my Indians!!!!!

Great post.

Apparently it wasn't holding if they NEVER called it...

We don't need luck against PA-M, we're not Ozen...

Jacquet won't be able to out run Ozen's defense that easy. Ozen has fast D-Line men and LB's compared to WB. Suggs needs an O-Line coach & Offensive coordinator to become a factor in 22-5a this year from what I saw. If they can get some offense going , teams will be in trouble. As for y'alls next game PAM runningbacks are huge and much faster than WB's. Good luck to y'all! PAM don't brag too much, you have a whole city in one school and deffinetly would be in trouble if BMT did the same. Can someone say "Pick of the Litter!" Hmm

Jacquet won't be able to out run Ozen's defense that easy. Ozen has fast D-Line men and LB's compared to WB. Suggs needs an O-Line coach & Offensive coordinator to become a factor in 22-5a this year from what I saw. If they can get some offense going , teams will be in trouble. As for y'alls next game PAM runningbacks are huge and much faster than WB's. Good luck to y'all! PAM don't brag too much, you have a whole city in one school and deffinetly would be in trouble if BMT did the same. Can someone say "Pick of the Litter!" Hmm

If your talking about Martin, he didn't do much last year with that same speed vs. us. Now Dalphine is a different story although after seeing Memorial Thursday, he and D. Smith are about the same speed. And we adjusted and showed Smith down later in the game. Like I said, not much passing game for Memorial vs. last year will play a factor. Now, we can pass the rock, and if it hadn't been for the Ozen player that dropped the Td pass or the Ozen receiver that dropped the pass on the sideline, Ozen would have established the passing game and could have went to it whenever they wanted. Both plays, the Memorial DB was Barbecue Chicken ..

Dang BigCam & dimlaws, do y'all need to do the Ice Bucket cool y'all A__ Off Challenge? I know both of you personally and both are strong opinonated competitors with intelligent, talented, hard working sons. It's not that serious, both will be All-District selections and D-1 players so y'all did y'alls part. Everyone thinks the world of there son, hell, I think if they ever played Bear at LB or RB instead of DT, I would piss somebody off thinking he's the best. Let's not make it personal and have it be just an opinon since there's no blood shed. Two good dudes with awesome sons with big futures!

If your talking about Martin, he didn't do much last year with that same speed vs. us. Now Dalphine is a different story although after seeing Memorial Thursday, he and D. Smith are about the same speed. And we adjusted and showed Smith down later in the game. Like I said, not much passing game for Memorial vs. last year will play a factor. Now, we can pass the rock, and if it hadn't been for the Ozen player that dropped the Td pass or the Ozen receiver that dropped the pass on the sideline, Ozen would have established the passing game and could have went to it whenever they wanted. Both plays, the Memorial DB was Barbecue Chicken ..

Central is different from Ozen in that they have depth. They also have an established program with about 14 coaches while Ozen has 7 or 8. They will be able to coach their kids up better and won't be as tired doing so, they can pay more attention to detail to battle PAM. They wore the Panthers D-Fence down with no offensive production and I think Jacquet can throw & pass more effectively with a good receiving core to have a good chance of winning! The fummble for a TD, the long pass out of bounce that should have been a TD, the dropped Int. that should have been a TD could have helped Ozen's causes against PAM.

Central is different from Ozen in that they have depth. They also have an established program with about 14 coaches while Ozen has 7 or 8. They will be able to coach their kids up better and won't be as tired doing so, they can pay more attention to detail to battle PAM. They wore the Panthers D-Fence down with no offensive production and I think Jacquet can throw & pass more effectively with a good receiving core to have a good chance of winning! The fummble for a TD, the long pass out of bounce that should have been a TD, the dropped Int. that should have been a TD could have helped Ozen's causes against PAM.

AND that Td that was dropped on the crossing route in the middle of the field...