What is your child's Baseball Training doing for them...?

Coach Myers

Regardless of which establishment you choose to participate with - understand you do have a choice.

Along with that choice, YOU are the one in charge of the situation - and with that power, you should hold those that are instructing your children accountable.

Just a few Questions you need to ask:

1. What colleges are you contacting, or talking to, in regards to my son?

- If the answer is "none" ...you should demand more from them.  If your child's instructor stops working on improving your child after you leave their sight - then you are only getting 'partial coaching.'  There are countless hours of work that your child's coach should provide for you outside of any building, or field.  Emails, phone calls, and meetings are just a portion of what your coach should provide - ask to view your child's Training and Performance Chart and Outline of Future Training...if one doesn't exist for your child, then you should demand more from your child's instructor.  How can your child fully develop if there is not a plan set in place *on paper*, goals charted, and information from your child's training to track the progress of their development?

2. Are you improving the vitality of my child?

- If the answer is "we train baseball skills, not health"...you should demand more physical training and health education from them.  Working on your swing is only about 10% of the Baseball Training your child really needs to advance.  There are '5 Tools' that your child will be judged on from the eyes of a scout (Arm Strength, Fielding Ability, Speed, Hitting for Power, and Hitting for High Average). Outside of the 5 Tools are the 'Intangibles of the Game' that are also graded (Field/Position Awareness, Communication, Leadership, Game Situation Awareness, High Pressure Decision Making,Performance Etiquette, Endurance, etc...)...what exactly is your child being taught? and is the health of your child sustaining, improving...or are your child's instructors even monitoring/training the health of your child...?

3. Can my child receive instruction from coaches that are employed with other organizations in this area?

- If this answer is anything other than "yes, you are free to gain knowledge/training from any other coaches/trainers you choose" then you are being misled and treated as a commodity. First off, you are a person - nobody "owns the rights" of you or your child.  The path your child is on (should it be one of 'advancing to baseball beyond high school') will be filled with a diversity of knowledge from many different experiences, and perspectives of the Game.  There is not one single person that holds all the answers in Baseball - the goal should be to accumulate as much information/training from as many different people you can and piece together the bits of information that work best to your application of skill to create "your own style of play."  Discovering 'what works best for you' is the key - much like the old adage of "skinning a cat" - there are 1,000's of ways to play this Game.

MBC Coaches will be in attendance at all Marauder Fall Baseball League Games, plus a variety of other tournaments throughout the area during the Fall.

Feel free to ask any question, or voice complaints you may have - We will be there in person so all matters may be dealt with face-to-face.

Should you decide to join MBC while you are a member of any other organization - We will accommodate the transition.  Plus - you are free to participate with any other organization while a member of MBC (now...if the other organization you are apart of declines...maybe you should ask "Why am I not allowed to participate in what I wish to participate in?)

MyersBaseball.com is undergoing a transition from a Personal Site to a Business Site to better accommodate its Members - yet information is available on the site, along with contact information.

We look forward to meeting with the many faces of Southeast Texas Youth Baseball in the months to come,

- BJ Myers

[email protected]

Regardless of which establishment you choose to participate with - understand you do have a choice.

Along with that choice, YOU are the one in charge of the situation - and with that power, you should hold those that are instructing your children accountable.

Just a few Questions you need to ask:

1. What colleges are you contacting, or talking to, in regards to my son?

- If the answer is "none" ...you should demand more from them.  If your child's instructor stops working on improving your child after you leave their sight - then you are only getting 'partial coaching.'  There are countless hours of work that your child's coach should provide for you outside of any building, or field.  Emails, phone calls, and meetings are just a portion of what your coach should provide - ask to view your child's Training and Performance Chart and Outline of Future Training...if one doesn't exist for your child, then you should demand more from your child's instructor.  How can your child fully develop if there is not a plan set in place *on paper*, goals charted, and information from your child's training to track the progress of their development?

2. Are you improving the vitality of my child?

- If the answer is "we train baseball skills, not health"...you should demand more physical training and health education from them.  Working on your swing is only about 10% of the Baseball Training your child really needs to advance.  There are '5 Tools' that your child will be judged on from the eyes of a scout (Arm Strength, Fielding Ability, Speed, Hitting for Power, and Hitting for High Average). Outside of the 5 Tools are the 'Intangibles of the Game' that are also graded (Field/Position Awareness, Communication, Leadership, Game Situation Awareness, High Pressure Decision Making,Performance Etiquette, Endurance, etc...)...what exactly is your child being taught? and is the health of your child sustaining, improving...or are your child's instructors even monitoring/training the health of your child...?

3. Can my child receive instruction from coaches that are employed with other organizations in this area?

- If this answer is anything other than "yes, you are free to gain knowledge/training from any other coaches/trainers you choose" then you are being misled and treated as a commodity. First off, you are a person - nobody "owns the rights" of you or your child.  The path your child is on (should it be one of 'advancing to baseball beyond high school') will be filled with a diversity of knowledge from many different experiences, and perspectives of the Game.  There is not one single person that holds all the answers in Baseball - the goal should be to accumulate as much information/training from as many different people you can and piece together the bits of information that work best to your application of skill to create "your own style of play."  Discovering 'what works best for you' is the key - much like the old adage of "skinning a cat" - there are 1,000's of ways to play this Game.

MBC Coaches will be in attendance at all Marauder Fall Baseball League Games, plus a variety of other tournaments throughout the area during the Fall.

Feel free to ask any question, or voice complaints you may have - We will be there in person so all matters may be dealt with face-to-face.

Should you decide to join MBC while you are a member of any other organization - We will accommodate the transition.  Plus - you are free to participate with any other organization while a member of MBC (now...if the other organization you are apart of declines...maybe you should ask "Why am I not allowed to participate in what I wish to participate in?)

MyersBaseball.com is undergoing a transition from a Personal Site to a Business Site to better accommodate its Members - yet information is available on the site, along with contact information.

We look forward to meeting with the many faces of Southeast Texas Youth Baseball in the months to come,

- BJ Myers
[email protected]

What makes you think that you're better than any other coach around here? Why do you think people want to come up to you at a fall league and "complain" to you, or ask you questions? I've read every post of yours on here, and I get the impression, that you think your the sh@#. I've got news for you buddy, you're not.

There's my email ([email protected]) - and my phone number has been listed (409) 720-8951 (and is posted on my website) - I have yet to receive ANY form of contact from any of you.  If your anger/frustration is towards me, then why not speak to me about it?  Hit me up on twitter @Myers_Baseball or even on facebook - BJ Myers

Rounder17 - please do call so we may discuss your frustration with me.  I do have questions about your "money back guarantee" you made before last season and your "2 year varsity project" that you freely copy/pasted from me while mocking my work.

Feel free to sign your name at the end of your posts so I may continue the conversation - or do you prefer to blast me with anonymity?

Have a wonderful day, and I look forward to meeting you in the days/months to come!

- BJ Myers

There's my email ([email protected]) - and my phone number has been listed (409) 720-8951 (and is posted on my website) - I have yet to receive ANY form of contact from any of you.  If your anger/frustration is towards me, then why not speak to me about it?  Hit me up on twitter @Myers_Baseball or even on facebook - BJ Myers

Rounder17 - please do call so we may discuss your frustration with me.  I do have questions about your "money back guarantee" you made before last season and your "2 year varsity project" that you freely copy/pasted from me while mocking my work.Feel free to sign your name at the end of your posts so I may continue the conversation - or do you prefer to blast me with anonymity?

Have a wonderful day, and I look forward to meeting you in the days/months to come!

- BJ Myers

I can assure you I have no frustration/anger towards you. You are in no way a threat to me, my players, or my lessons (I turn down more lessons on a weekly basis than you have). You are pure gold on this forum. People come here to read your post when they need a good laugh. As for the "money back guarantee", I can't help you with that as I don't offer it. I don't need to use gimmicks to get lessons or players, as I stated above, I turn down people on a weekly basis. I have a resume that gets it done for me, would you like to compare? Now back to my original questions, what makes you think that you're better than any other coach around here? Why do you think people want to come up to you at a fall league and "complain" to you, or ask you questions?
Oh and as for my name, it's rounder17. I'm sure you can figure out what that translates to, if you do a little searching.

So, now you are asking what these other coaches are doing for their kids. Well I have been coaching for 25 years and yes I coached at Groves American when you played there before you moved to Bridge City. You were stuck on yourself then and even more now. I did not have a kid when you played but coached because I loved giving back to the kids what I learned through my travels. If you knew what you were doing you would know that actions and results speak for theirselves and not coming on here and dogging other legit organizations then you would not have a problem getting kids to join you organization. These other organizations have proven they have what it takes by developing kids and getting them signed. Just ask some of the kids who have signed because of their programs. These organizations have guys that were drafted or were major players at their colleges. You have a couple that only played high school ball. You have shown me nothing as far as coaching when my son played against you and a lot of you 12 year olds from last year have left. That's why you have to come on here to beg for kids to come. I have left you enough to figure out who I am. And no I am not Allen's Dad.