*HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports HS SPORTS SHOW*/Tuesday 5:30pm

It's Week 1 of the 2014 high school football season and SETXsports is here to get you started this week with the Hamburger Depot/SETXsports High School Sports Show, coming to you LIVE from Hamburger Depot, Neches St. in downtown Beaumont, Tuesday night at 5:30pm. Come join Mike Sanchez and all the gang as we will preview Week 1 schedule of games, make some predictions on some of the games, discuss what teams looked good or bad in the two week "scrimmage season" and then have open discussion on your questions and comments that you post here on the broadcast thread.

Our show will be from 5:30pm to 8pm. Come out and get some great food and join in on the fun!

You can listen to the show by clicking the following link:

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/games/hamburger-depotsetxsports-hs-sports-show

HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports HS Sports Show, LIVE Tuesday night here at SETXsports via Legacy Sports Network!

thoughts on PAM vs Ozen and PAM's overall team speed and athletes....after all, it might be the one of the most attended games due to it's a Thursday game and the first one....

I agree. I will be one of those in attendance Thursday night. Going to grab my usual seat in media section in pressbox!!

Here's a quesfion for ya aggie, did Vidor redeem themselves from the bad showing at Orangefield by keeping up with WOS or are y'all chalking that up to just another scrimmage?

ill answer that for you, NOPE!!! don't count for nothing...its a game that didn't exist...PRACTICE...unless you are one of the very few meaning 3 people on this board(u wasn't one of them)that believe in a winner and a loser no matter what, nope!!

Will Liberty ever be a dist champ/playoff winner again?Won bi-dist last 2004(10 yrs ago)last trip =qtr.finals(51 yrs,once a powerhouse 16-9-1 vs BH,21-9-1 vs Crosby,15-8-3 vs Humble,8-5-1 vs Channelview,7-2 vs Vidor,12-5-0 vs Huffman,4-1 vs PNG.Got a new pressbox after Ike,same stadium,field since WW2(named War Memorial Stadium)My dad/bros helped in construction after the war.It's the County seat,lawd Hardin has Turf

Ozen enrollment = 1017 currently. Aggie, you were saying?

Uh, that's first day of school enrollment number, not October  snapshot day enrollment number.

If you cared to research you would see that last year's first day enrollment # for Ozen was 1068 but in October their snapshot # for the UIL was 1169.5. 100 students more.

Yes, their first day number is lower than last year's by 51 students but let's see what their actual UIL snapshot number will be in October. Then we will have to wait till Oct. 2015 when that number is taken for the next realignment.

I agree that Ozen numbers are trending down but I still think they are 5A in next realignment year. Now after that, who knows.