Big Ten.

king

LMAO.  Do you guys watch Big 10 football?  I dont mean just the highlights on ESPN whom also doesnt watch BIG 10 football.  I mean last night they stated that NEB lost their bowl game last year and Wisconsin beat Georgia in theirs bowl game.  I agree Michigan St prob will win the BIg but Iowa and Michigan top 5 is lol..

LMAO.  Do you guys watch Big 10 football?  I dont mean just the highlights on ESPN whom also doesnt watch BIG 10 football.  I mean last night they stated that NEB lost their bowl game last year and Wisconsin beat Georgia in theirs bowl game.  I agree Michigan St prob will win the BIg but Iowa and Michigan top 5 is lol..

Just to explain, I have Michigan at #4 mainly due to the schedule.  Michigan doesn't have to play Wisconsin, Nebraska, or Iowa.  Instead, they get Maryland and Rutgers.  So, they only have 2 conference games that are for sure losses.  They have a chance to win the rest of them.  Nebraska has 4 very tough road games and they will likely be underdogs in each of them.  I think NW is underrated so I give them the #5 ahead of Nebraska as far as final conference standings.  I agree that Iowa will be in the bottom half.   

LMAO. Do you guys watch Big 10 football? I dont mean just the highlights on ESPN whom also doesnt watch BIG 10 football. I mean last night they stated that NEB lost their bowl game last year and Wisconsin beat Georgia in theirs bowl game. I agree Michigan St prob will win the BIg but Iowa and Michigan top 5 is lol..

I try to watch sometimes, but 3 runs and then punt puts me to sleep.

Just to explain, I have Michigan at #4 mainly due to the schedule.  Michigan doesn't have to play Wisconsin, Nebraska, or Iowa.  Instead, they get Maryland and Rutgers.  So, they only have 2 conference games that are for sure losses.  They have a chance to win the rest of them.  Nebraska has 4 very tough road games and they will likely be underdogs in each of them.  I think NW is underrated so I give them the #5 ahead of Nebraska as far as final conference standings.  I agree that Iowa will be in the bottom half.   

NW  lost 2 of their best players and speed guys.. Not to worried about them.  Michigan will find away to lose as well will the Huskers. If any one takes our side it wouldnt surprise me if Its the Badgers.