NEDERLAND VS CROSBY- LET'S GET IT STARTED

We had at least 367 fans LOL. I am so glad we caught Crosby with a first year head coach. That was probably the best win in the history of our program to beat the Cougs... Said nobody EVER.

And last year y'all had less fans than they did combined rushing yards, 366. Just be glad y'all caught Crosby with a first year head coach in his first game, otherwise Ned would be 0-fer against Crosby which is pretty funny considering how great your program is supposed to be.

I agree Jake. Since when did success start getting measured by beating crosby. No one on the board knew much about them till the twins. Now they are the gold standard. Yeah they had and probably still.have some good athletes, but elite they are not. Even though they spanked us last year, I wouldn't trade with them. They will be an after thought on Saturday. Win or lose. It's crazy to see a team hang onto a win that long. Must be something about beating us that is different than beating crosby. We beat them and it is just that we beat am average team. They beat us and all of the sudden they are the measuring stick. See yall Friday. Go dogs

I agree Jake. Since when did success start getting measured by beating crosby. No one on the board knew much about them till the twins. Now they are the gold standard. Yeah they had and probably still.have some good athletes, but elite they are not. Even though they spanked us last year, I wouldn't trade with them. They will be an after thought on Saturday. Win or lose. It's crazy to see a team hang onto a win that long. Must be something about beating us that is different than beating crosby. We beat them and it is just that we beat am average team. They beat us and all of the sudden they are the measuring stick. See yall Friday. Go dogs

Don't flatter yourself, Dayton and Crosby talk about games from a decade ago. We expect to beat Ned every time we play them and have except for once. Y'all are the next game up and as such get mentioned more than a team we don't play next. I just find it funny that after Ned finally beat Crosby for the first time everything we did after that was null and void because they shut the Twins down. This is the same group that got 56 hung on them and then talked about how bad our defense was that gave up 35. You shouldn't measure offseason progress against your opponent, you should measure it against the beasts in your district. You know, like your three playoff teams that got beat by nearly 70 combined points in the first round. SMH

Cougar 14 and cougar 44 seem to have their panties in a bunch! As far as destroying the locker room, you need to take a look at your own. You know there is a problem when every principal from your district and cops(a lot of cops) have to be at the game to keep your fans( students and adults alike) in control and orderly, so before you start spouting about manners, clean your own back yard first!!

It wasn't that they vandalized the locker room, it was just the urine left behind in a couple of lockers and Gatorade bottles with some trash left out instead of the recepticables provided. As far as principles and police being at the game I'm pretty sure that's a standard or maybe you should ask why your principles don't care enough about the program to show up if that's what happens over there.

One things for sure the schedule makers new what they were doing letting the Coogs get a first game bye against the weak 22-5A district. I don't even know if the players have seen any Ned film since they have a perineal powerhouse in Angleton next week. Good luck and safe trip however Nederland chihuahuas. That is y'all's mascot right?? All bark no bite!!