9/12 / LCM
9/25 / Beaumont Central
10/2 / Port Neches Groves
10/10 / Baytown Lee
10/17 / Vidor
10/24 / Lumberton
10/31 / Nederland
11/6 / Beaumont Ozen

We Beat Sterling, Lee, Ozen, Vidor, Lumberton. All they need is another win to be above .500 lol.

You garuanteeing win over Ozen and not LCM!!!

don't know who you have in the preseason, but GCM will lose to nederland and central for sure...MARK IT DOWN. PN-G  is also another possible L. Gotta see them in pads in a scrimmage to know more or the first couple of preseason. IMO, vidor,will be an evenly matched contest. GCM dark horse team to face might be ozen and that's because of suggs great defenses he puts out. so 500, maybe..you have wins against lumberton and lee to start.

Talk is like MD 20/20.... Cheap

No one else wants to chime in on the new blue color that Sterling is going with?

Also, anyone going to the Lee-Jasper scrimmage?  Little too far of a drive for me I believe.  Missouri City to Beaumont is 2 hours.

Royal blue has always been RSS's school color. Somehow, in the early 80's, they went with a darker blue and has been that way for years.

Lee is too early to tell with the new coaches. Maybe one game I hope!!!!  Sterling may surprise some people with 3 or 4 wins. thats a big jump from the past couple of years. gcm had 4 lock wins with ball, santa fe, lee, and galena park for the past two years. Which gave them at least 4-3 record in district and that one cupcake game in non district (lumberton) = 5-5. This year cup cake is tomball memorial. the district locks are Lumberton and Lee. I can see a 4-6 season for gcm. Playing teams from the golden triangle is different brand of ball. Compared to playing dawson, texas city, and friendswood.

Lee is too early to tell with the new coaches. Maybe one game I hope!!!!  Sterling may surprise some people with 3 or 4 wins. thats a big jump from the past couple of years. gcm had 4 lock wins with ball, santa fe, lee, and galena park for the past two years. Which gave them at least 4-3 record in district and that one cupcake game in non district (lumberton) = 5-5. This year cup cake is tomball memorial. the district locks are Lumberton and Lee. I can see a 4-6 season for gcm. Playing teams from the golden triangle is different brand of ball. Compared to playing dawson, texas city, and friendswood.

actually the games SHOULD be closer instead of the donkey stomping tc, dawson, and friendswood would do...nederland won't run up the score. if they score 40+ you really suck lol...seems neumann try to keep it respectable. central WILL run it up on ya. PN-G again, they score 40 on you, you should not be on the field. i say that because the MC teams really don't run it up and play ball control and wear you down. GCM  will FIGHT for 4th with Ozen.

Baytown sun painted a slightly better picture for lee but it is the hometown paper. Lee defense gave up three tds on four possessions in the game situational quarter and two scrimmage sessions. So I am guessing that is maybe three or four stops mixed in there which is actually a step up for lee.

Paper said that irving and eaglin are both running backs. Qb.Is a sophomore named estrada.

Went to the GCM vs Kincaid Scrimmage Friday night.  Kinkaids 1st 15 plays they destroyed GCM. Their QB and #1 wr #81 was to much. Now I don't know if GCM had all of their starts out there on defense or not.  We moved the ball OK. Now when it came to the 2nd part of the game when it was game situation GCM handles them selves pretty good. Their RB looked real good.

Went to the GCM vs Kincaid Scrimmage Friday night. Kinkaids 1st 15 plays they destroyed GCM. Their QB and #1 wr #81 was to much. Now I don't know if GCM had all of their starts out there on defense or not. We moved the ball OK. Now when it came to the 2nd part of the game when it was game situation GCM handles them selves pretty good. Their RB looked real good.

Most of the starters are healthy. Two linemen are nursing some nagging injuries- hamstring and a bruised Achilles. Legend Choudry also looked real good at RB last year early in the season. He and QB Duke are very good offensive threats. Defense is small, but the secondary is supposed to be the best ever at GCM ( They did lose their position coach when he left this summer for Dripping Springs.) They lost two players to RSS over the summer, but picked up transfers from Barbers Hill and Cold Springs. They are said to be pretty good pick ups.

Can't believe the lights come on in two weeks.

Most of the starters are healthy. Two linemen are nursing some nagging injuries- hamstring and a bruised Achilles. Legend Choudry also looked real good at RB last year early in the season. He and QB Duke are very good offensive threats. Defense is small, but the secondary is supposed to be the best ever at GCM ( They did lose their position coach when he left this summer for Dripping Springs.) They lost two players to RSS over the summer, but picked up transfers from Barbers Hill and Cold Springs. They are said to be pretty good pick ups.
Can't believe the lights come on in two weeks.

dont worry you guys will get 4th over the puppies.