Johnny Manziel Already

True and helps validate the point. John John is not playing and browns are winning. Clowney is not playing and texans are losing but they are close in games. You said it earlier, Johnny is publicity, not asset on field

which is why JFF needs to go where a QB is needed: right there in Houston.

To be honest, this "all he does is win" stuff about Hoyer smells a lot like Tebow a few years ago. He has not impressed me. Cleveland is a lot better than people thought regardless of the QB. However, Hoyer is probably a lot less prone to make the big mistake than John John which is probably exactly what that team needs right now.

Texans reaping the benefits of Clowney injured? Ok I guess.
At least Martin is playing cause of the need of another lineman, and thankgoodness cause 1 is already injured.

I know Clowney is injured, but when he is in there, he is a game changer. Martin, for whatever reason he is playing, is part of the best OL in football. Hard to say either is not paying off. If the Texans had taken JFF, he would probably be playing. Dallas?...I know he wouldn't beat out Romo.