Texas A&M vs South Carolina predictions.

king

Mack, I hope on Friday morning I can tell you that are right! Anxious to see how A&M can score on a SEC defense. Not sold on SC not having enough offense. You cant discount any Spurrier led team.

No need to wait until tomorrow... I was wrong. Ags look a lot better than I expected. SC looks worse than I expected. They don't look like a Spurrier team. You are right about Dylan Thompson too. He should be exploiting the A&M secondary, but can't get any rhythm at all. Great game to start the season. Happy anniversary Mack!

I pick the Aggies 52-28. What a win
We don't need proof from whatnamecanipick. LOL

What kind of proof do you need. I DVR'd the game. Aggies won.

Gloat tonite, polish your boots tomorrow, and get ready for next week. Lamar is coming to town.

It certaily looks like it could be a trap game with Aggies so high after beating USC.

Spoken like a true spin doctor, without hurting feelings too.

Gamecocks by three touchdowns.

Is this not one of your posts?

Look I do not mind when anyone predicts A&M to lose as if that is what their belief is fine I can deal with that - I can honestly tell you and all posters I was nervous about this game and wondered about the outcome.

But several posters - mainly you - have stated that A&M could not and would not succeed and would fade into oblivion in the post Manziel era as Sumlin is a bad coach and other than Manzeil A&M suks - All I am saying is that that argument took a major step back tonight.

Is this not one of your posts?

Look I do not mind when anyone predicts A&M to lose as if that is what their belief is fine I can deal with that - I can honestly tell you and all posters I was nervous about this game and wondered about the outcome.

But several posters - mainly you - have stated that A&M could not and would not succeed and would fade into oblivion in the post Manziel era as Sumlin is a bad coach and other than Manzeil A&M suks - All I am saying is that that argument took a major step back tonight.

No this was mocking pngbama kid. He was trying to butter your toast, as usual.

Read the thread and look at the quote.

So quick to jump to conclusions without reading. 

It was a great game on the road. It shocked the cfb world. One game does not make a season. if it did, you just won MNC.

Dear Charlie Strong,

Did you just see what Aggy did to Spurrier and SC? Is Vince gonna suit up against North Texas? When will you start getting all those 5 star recruits back in town like Mack did? You know Charlie, we were the natl champions in recruiting for about a decade. If Mack can win one championship with all that talent, I know you can win at least 2. Have you thought about hiring Sumlin to coach our offense? I bet he would take a paycut to coach here on the forty acres, Anybody in their right mind would make that career move because after all, we are Texas!! We are entitled. You could let him rent one of your rooms in your house. You know, the room that overlooks Lake Travis. Oh how Kevin would love the Austin sunset sitting on your balcony as you two talk spread option over a bottle of nice Chardonnay.

You know Charlie, if you were not spending so much time on our new network, I know we could be much better as a football team, but understand that we are Texas and sharing with the boys in Oklahoma, Lubbock and Waco just aint happening.Besides, what would we do if we could not watch our beloved girls soccer team beat up on Louisiana Monroe??

Charlie, we really like you. Just sayin' your name gives us hope!! Now get back out there and coach em up.

Anonymous Texas Booster

Dear Charlie Strong,

Did you just see what Aggy did to Spurrier and SC? Is Vince gonna suit up against North Texas? When will you start getting all those 5 star recruits back in town like Mack did? You know Charlie, we were the natl champions in recruiting for about a decade. If Mack can win one championship with all that talent, I know you can win at least 2. Have you thought about hiring Sumlin to coach our offense? I bet he would take a paycut to coach here on the forty acres, Anybody in their right mind would make that career move because after all, we are Texas!! We are entitled. You could let him rent one of your rooms in your house. You know, the room that overlooks Lake Travis. Oh how Kevin would love the Austin sunset sitting on your balcony as you two talk spread option over a bottle of nice Chardonnay.

You know Charlie, if you were not spending so much time on our new network, I know we could be much better as a football team, but understand that we are Texas and sharing with the boys in Oklahoma, Lubbock and Waco just aint happening.Besides, what would we do if we could not watch our beloved girls soccer team beat up on Louisiana Monroe??

Charlie, we really like you. Just sayin' your name gives us hope!! Now get back out there and coach em up.

Anonymous Texas Booster

totally off topic and needs to be somewhere else?

If you got some free money, I got a pretty good odds deal on Texas A&M winning MNC.

Dear Charlie Strong,

Anonymous Texas Booster

Dear aggy,

Obsession noted. 

Sincerely,

Big brother