Sterling-Cole staying at WO-S

not so sure all this is true he got a call from his dad and wounded what was going on about him moveing he did not know what he was talking about he asked his mother  he was shocked after she told him  that she took a job  there and they were moveing he loved being part of the mustang familey

skipper: not necessarily.  I lived in LCM school district when my kids were in early elementary.  They wanted to go back to WOS with their friends.  I applied for special permission for the kids to transfer back to WOS and it was approved.  I was responsible for bringing them to and from school each day but that was no problem.   Problem was solved when I bought a house in the WOS district.  It can be done.  Just like someone from WOS can go to school in different district as long as the parents are willing to pay for tuition to do so.

I transferred my kids to WOS from LCM and LCM HC would not release my kids to play sports so they lost a year of eligibility.  WOS has lost many kids to LCM and they were not penalized, so it depends on the coach and district but ultimately the decision lies with the group from UIL, if its for athletic purposes.

skipper: not necessarily. I lived in LCM school district when my kids were in early elementary. They wanted to go back to WOS with their friends. I applied for special permission for the kids to transfer back to WOS and it was approved. I was responsible for bringing them to and from school each day but that was no problem. Problem was solved when I bought a house in the WOS district. It can be done. Just like someone from WOS can go to school in different district as long as the parents are willing to pay for tuition to do so.

I don't think his parents would be willing to drive from Houston everyday to bring him to school at WOS. So I am saying he is going