Best RB's this year in SETX coverage area....

James, you still trying to be a comedian huh lol, im thinking we might have to make another lil wager this year lol

I know, I know, what's really funny about PNG not reaching the endzone! Kinda pathetic really when one thinks about it.....lol!!

Just like a true PNG fan, lay low while the odds are extremely against you, then, just when you think you have a chance,,,,,,,, lol

I'm open for another wager....

so i hear yall getting a new outer shell?m, feel me in on your offensive and defensive sides of the ball. I know you lost a lot of depth on both sides, Sage will be qb, whos gonna feel them shoes on defense, is Sage going both ways?  we lost Rose but got several to Replace him, im thinking offensive line will be the big question mark for PNG. Should be another good game this year.

Nederland's offensive line will be very big and young. The difference Sage makes at QB will be difficult to explain until we see it, I'm thinking Trevin Sonnier, not quite as fast, but just as explosive running abd with better throwing ability due to his height. Sage could be a big time D1 QB prospect... Time will tell.