Best RB's this year in SETX coverage area....

a win is a win. as far as our defense, you act like it was a secret we couldn't stop the run. that was mainly because of being thin at lb spots and playing a 3-4. this is for you and ALL others. the title said in the coverage area...guess what ratchets, THAT INCLUDES YOUR DISTRICT!!! if you don't like it, well too bad. the title didn't say golden triangle or even the new 5a triangle district. my point was there is h.s. football OUTSIDE the triangle people with FAR better backs than what the GTA have to offer. yes i'm a hometown boy, but i'm not going to sell my team just because it's my team. only REAL titan fans knew dauphine was/is a better back than martin. so i only gave the nod to him due to when he got in the game he was unstoppable...EVEN NS DID NOT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR HIM AS HE RAN THROUGH THEM!!! YOU HAVE TO ASK THE COACH WHY HE STOPPED FEEDING HIM THE BALL..LOOK AT THE GAME FILM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.

Shows what you know about backs. They are 2 different kind of backs. One between the tackles & strong, the other fast S lightening & only needs a little space. Doesn't make one better than the other, just makes Defenses look unprepared. I hope you're not the spokesman for Titan Football Lol
BTW, since you like RB's, try stopping a few @ NS

Shows what you know about backs. They are 2 different kind of backs. One between the tackles & strong, the other fast S lightening & only needs a little space. Doesn't make one better than the other, just makes Defenses look unprepared. I hope you're not the spokesman for Titan Football Lol
BTW, since you like RB's, try stopping a few @ NS

cam can't even get to the outside that well unless he catches the ball from out the backfield and then he becomes dangerous. i know the diferrence. since you like ozen so much...try stopping ANYBODY...including my dead grandma. ozen would EASILY get rolled by NS JV #2...stick to  the watered down district ozen is in and ask neumann to let nederland where red and white so you can pretend it's north shore...you will still get donkey stomped, just not as bad...

cam can't even get to the outside that well unless he catches the ball from out the backfield and then he becomes dangerous. i know the diferrence. since you like ozen so much...try stopping ANYBODY...including my dead grandma. ozen would EASILY get rolled by NS JV #2...stick to the watered down district ozen is in and ask neumann to let nederland where red and white so you can pretend it's north shore...you will still get donkey stomped, just not as bad...

I never said he needs to get to the outside, do you need a Tutor?? Maybe I'll get a NS RB to go over it 600 times so you can understand. Nobody in our District gave up to that sort of yardage to Titans stellar backs or any other backs. Titans are good, just weren't head & shoulders better last year. Step your debate game up Son

should we pull the game film?? lets see...clearly a wr ran OUT THE END ZONE and came back in to catch a TD, late 4th qtr....you score on a questionable 4 and goal in the last seconds of the game to win by a point or two...our young corner,which improved as the season went on, commited numerous PI calls to keep jag drives alive...LUCK.

He committed those personal fouls because he clearly couldn't check Mitchell (s lot of defenders had that problem last year). Frustration kicked in. The TD catch? Looked like a beautiful throw and catch to me. The last Central drive loomed like a smart thing to do.

NO luck, bro.

Btw, we had our share of turnovers that game...

He committed those personal fouls because he clearly couldn't check Mitchell (s lot of defenders had that problem last year). Frustration kicked in. The TD catch? Looked like a beautiful throw and catch to me. The last Central drive loomed like a smart thing to do.

NO luck, bro.

Btw, we had our share of turnovers that game...

look at the film...he NEVER got burned...he turn his head and it's a batted ball or pick. yeah if i was a jag fan, the play would have looked clean too smh..lol

I never said he needs to get to the outside, do you need a Tutor?? Maybe I'll get a NS RB to go over it 600 times so you can understand. Nobody in our District gave up to that sort of yardage to Titans stellar backs or any other backs. Titans are good, just weren't head & shoulders better last year. Step your debate game up Son

no, YOU need an english tutor because you are not saying what your subject of the sentence is. you said  one back is a between the tackle runner(dauphine) and one is a speed runner(martin) and maybe i'll get the school of the blind and deaf to play ozen so they can havea tie on the record this year. why are you saying the district?? we are talking about the NOZEN panthers...sorry ozen panthers smh...imo, martin is not that good of a back when it comes to teams with a defense. i remember reeling off some against ozen....like i said, dead people can have a 100yd game on ozen...poor suggs...great man, but GOD can't even help ozen lol

no, YOU need an english tutor because you are not saying what your subject of the sentence is. you said one back is a between the tackle runner(dauphine) and one is a speed runner(martin) and maybe i'll get the school of the blind and deaf to play ozen so they can havea tie on the record this year. why are you saying the district?? we are talking about the NOZEN panthers...sorry ozen panthers smh...imo, martin is not that good of a back when it comes to teams with a defense. i remember reeling off some against ozen....like i said, dead people can have a 100yd game on ozen...poor suggs...great man, but GOD can't even help ozen lol

Which PA back had 100 yds VS Ozen last yr???
Waiting......... Exactly
I'm sure your back respects your opinion of him not being good VS a Team with a defense. Later for you guy

Which PA back had 100 yds VS Ozen last yr???
Waiting......... Exactly
I'm sure your back respects your opinion of him not being good VS a Team with a defense. Later for you guy

hey smart guy...where did i say a PA back had a 100yards against ozen?? due to the offense PAM ran, heavy pass, the fact the qb and two rb's split the yardage...tell ya what...copy and paste a box score...actually kam had 10-54yards dauphine 7-20 labrie 6-10..so 84 yards in game to where the backs didn't touch the ball a whole lot and was pulled in the 4th. a time when harrison wasn't giving the ball to corey like he was later in the season.

hey smart guy...where did i say a PA back had a 100yards against ozen?? due to the offense PAM ran, heavy pass, the fact the qb and two rb's split the yardage...tell ya what...copy and paste a box score...actually kam had 10-54yards dauphine 7-20 labrie 6-10..so 84 yards in game to where the backs didn't touch the ball a whole lot and was pulled in the 4th. a time when harrison wasn't giving the ball to corey like he was later in the season.

Trust me when I say you don't wanna see he box score for y'all's game against them. Y'all only had 240 yards against them. Dude every other team they played (including lumberton) had more yards than that against them.

Heavy Pass?? WT..... Man Pleeeeez!! All the talk was & is about the RB's. As inept as you claim my Panthers were, PA didn't light us up on either side of the ball. The game last year was close until we popped the RB & he fumbled the ball into the endzone & PA pounced on it late in the game. I don't know what game you were watching. Stick to your day job, cuz debating & facts aren't your suit; heck nether is football apparently. X-box &PS3 don't count. See ya on the 28th. Thanks for the Humor, I feel so much better

yep like i thought...couldn't answer my question where did i state the 100yard rusher. the game i saw was the one the titans were  w moving the ball and not going full speed with the hurry up. stalled some drives in the red due to problems with plays and incomplete passes. you are so funny....you got all butt hurt because i said your district was watered down and you can't really say the GTA backs can compare to houston backs,which is in the coverage area. face it, ozen is one of the weakest teams in the area that won't bust a grape...poor kids have the talent, but no adults to guide them...it shows by your actions...suggs can work magic, but he ain't jesus lol...

yep like i thought...couldn't answer my question where did i state the 100yard rusher. the game i saw was the one the titans were w moving the ball and not going full speed with the hurry up. stalled some drives in the red due to problems with plays and incomplete passes. you are so funny....you got all butt hurt because i said your district was watered down and you can't really say the GTA backs can compare to houston backs,which is in the coverage area. face it, ozen is one of the weakest teams in the area that won't bust a grape...poor kids have the talent, but no adults to guide them...it shows by your actions...suggs can work magic, but he ain't jesus lol...

Sounds like excuses to me. If We're so weak & Titans so Tuff, why no blowout & why do y'all keep playing us?? Go schedule Katy or some of the Houston schools with these talented backs you speak of. If it's a Title they seek, to be the best you must play the best. By your accounts this area is inadequate. So take BMT off the schedule & play 2 other worth opponents.

Trust me when I say you don't wanna see he box score for y'all's game against them. Y'all only had 240 yards against them. Dude every other team they played (including lumberton) had more yards than that against them.

i already posted the run part of the box score sir. also the actual game played very different from the score and box score. PAM moved the ball easily between the 20's...it was red zone stall's that killed them. also like i said, the tempo of the game was very slow and ate alot of clock.

23 rushes for 84yds. That's 3.65 yds/carry. That's embarrasing!

Sounds like excuses to me. If We're so weak & Titans so Tuff, why no blowout & why do y'all keep playing us?? Go schedule Katy or some of the Houston schools with these talented backs you speak of. If it's a Title they seek, to be the best you must play the best. By your accounts this area is inadequate. So take BMT off the schedule & play 2 other worth opponents.

if i was a coach, i would...alot of the fans are screaming this, but also due to travel cost and budgets, thr triangle have to do for the preseason i guess. i vote kick the bmt schools off and add mid-county, but that's a WHOLE other hread in which unicorns will die and people getting banned from the board lol

23 rushes for 84yds. That's 3.65 yds/carry. That's embarrasing!

yawn....your screen name fits you...your point??? now fast forward when dauphine started touching the ball more. that team last year had a line that just got together, so the first two games wasn't pretty. however, they did something as a team that MANY of the GTA teams didn't do and that was got better each week. PAM and Nederland clearly was the two teams in the area that got better as the season went on.

look at the film...he NEVER got burned...he turn his head and it's a batted ball or pick. yeah if i was a jag fan, the play would have looked clean too smh..lol

I never said he got burned.. I just said he couldn't check him and got eaten alive all night. I think it was almost 8 Catches for over 100 yards when it was said and done... ;)

I never said he got burned.. I just said he couldn't check him and got eaten alive all night. I think it was almost 8 Catches for over 100 yards when it was said and done... ;)

lets not kid ourselves. he caught a screen and got about 50-60 yards on one play. after that he was bottled up. some of the PI calls were uncatchable to begin with.

Like I said, I like the Titans, but a Panther first. I admitted that PA got stronger as the season moved on & the score may have been different had we played later. I still say with a better Leader we would have had that one. We now have a Great guy, not talking football, I mean someone that says what he means & means what he says. These kids need that toughness. PA better be careful. Frank has convinced me how hard the kids in PA are working & believing in the System. Can't wait for the Season, put up or shut up. I had to shut up a lot last season Lol