Johnny F'in Cokehead?

Best tweet regarding the released picture of boy wonder rolling a $20 bill in a Vegas restroom - Craig Sager II - "Why would Johnny Manziel be rolling a $20 in a bathroom? Who nose?"

Did anyone really think this would end well? Someone better have a come to Jesus meeting with this kid soon or his career will be over before it starts...

So now just the act of rolling a bill is 100% evidence that he is a drug head - The same article stated there was no evidence of any drugs or illegal activity but that makes no difference as he is guilty before any facts are presented.

He may well implode but to have his detractors continue to blow (bad choice of words) everything he does out of proportion is getting quite frankly ridiculous.   

So now just the act of rolling a bill is 100% evidence that he is a drug head - The same article stated there was no evidence of any drugs or illegal activity but that makes no difference as he is guilty before any facts are presented.

He may well implode but to have his detractors continue to blow (bad choice of words) everything he does out of proportion is getting quite frankly ridiculous.   

That being said - I wish this guy would mature a little and know that everything he does is gonna get blown up and if it can be taken in the wrong way it will - In other words - DUDE LEARN FROM YOUR PAST.  

While I still hope for the best even me a rock solid supporter is tired of having to defend his actions as youth - comes a point he should know better.

That being said - I wish this guy would mature a little and know that everything he does is gonna get blown up and if it can be taken in the wrong way it will - In other words - DUDE LEARN FROM YOUR PAST.  

While I still hope for the best even me a rock solid supporter is tired of having to defend his actions as youth - comes a point he should know better.

I am afraid that will not happen soon and there will be more embarrassments to suffer!!  Its a shame, he does have talent!!

Johnny will be fine after he leads Cleveland to a playoff berth this season.

He's gotta start before he can lead. He's in the league now with talent all around. He's already pissing off everyone in the organization before he's taken a snap. Old school guys don't tolerate BS. He's not going to hit the field if he doesn't get that head screwed on straight and fast. He is fast on his way to being a cautionary tale. And it will be very sad if that happens.

He's gotta start before he can lead. He's in the league now with talent all around. He's already pissing off everyone in the organization before he's taken a snap. Old school guys don't tolerate BS. He's not going to hit the field if he doesn't get that head screwed on straight and fast. He is fast on his way to being a cautionary tale. And it will be very sad if that happens.

^^^Has to be a JOKE....... Organization needs to worry about that 92 million dollars they have to pay.....JFF is being JFF any of us would do the same if we could, young wild & free +RICH!!!! What he's doing on his days off shouldn't be ANYBODY concern.... All the haters said the same last year "to much partying" and I be dang he had a better year last year than his redshirt freshman year where he won the Heisman & rewrote the record book!!!    

^^^Has to be a JOKE....... Organization needs to worry about that 92 million dollars they have to pay.....JFF is being JFF any of us would do the same if we could, young wild & free +RICH!!!! What he's doing on his days off shouldn't be ANYBODY concern.... All the haters said the same last year "to much partying" and I be dang he had a better year last year than his redshirt freshman year where he won the Heisman & rewrote the record book!!!

^^^
Has to be a joke. Aggy delusion at its finest. Doing cocaine on his off days shouldn't be ANYONE's concern? The National Football League and the Cleveland Browns Football Club would probably disagree with you. He will not be a starter in the opener. And again, he is on the fast track to being a cautionary tale.

^^^
Has to be a joke. Aggy delusion at its finest. Doing cocaine on his off days shouldn't be ANYONE's concern? The National Football League and the Cleveland Browns Football Club would probably disagree with you. He will not be a starter in the opener. And again, he is on the fast track to being a cautionary tale.

^^^

Prove to me he did cocaine......