• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• A few Board of Regents agree for sure. Some administrative changes were based in large part on those moves.  Sam Houston is the only one this remotely did any service and of course they moved on as well. 
    • The greatest point on all of this, and exactly what makes it a great day in SE Texas is the commercials are over!!!!  Phelan wasn’t all bad, Covey wasn’t all bad, but by the end of it I would have voted for Brewster’s “None of the above!”  Politicians serve their own interests and everyone’s politician is bad (except for theirs of course).  I personally am for: 1) Higher fuel prices, 2) More taxes and restrictions on private property owners, 3) Cancelling student-loan and even credit card debt, 4) Covid restrictions (bring back masks) 5) Giving more tax money away to countries at war (except Israel), 6) Tearing apart the nuclear family 7) Supporting college kids to protest anything and everything they want with no consequences, 😎 Higher and higher food prices 😎  Go Biden/Harris - just MASA (Make America Soft Again), Beto for a high-cabinet spot.
    • Thanks for the info, I didn't check the primary vote count.  I was posing that, based on anecdotal evidence, many who did not vote in the primary showed up for the runoff, and apparently voted for Phelan.  My next door neighbors were two that voted runoff only and voted for Covey, so it went both ways I guess.   The Houston Chronicle posted quotes from Covey accusing many Dems of voting in the runoff.  Obviously if they were able to vote in the runoff then they didn't vote in the primary, unless the voted in the Rep primary to begin with of course. .  "Covey’s campaign released a lengthy statement after the results came in, calling Phelan an “Austin swamp creature and King of the Democrats.” The campaign accused Phelan of courting Democrat voters in Jefferson County to bolster his early vote numbers, but Covey did not say he would seek a recount." Anyway, it looks like it's a done deal, until November. 
    • WooHoo, the RANGERS win today 6-1 and win the series with arizona. 1st series win in the last 6. Maybe things are starting to change!!!
    • That is what I thought but I figured you folks would be able to find it for sure. Was a little tougher back then with fewer teams in the playoffs. 
  • Topics