How Come You Teabaggers Didn't Like Mittens in 2012?

You can double boom all you want, Obama is the BACK2BACK CHAMP

You commoners have a losers mentality and are looking for moral victories.

You guys are going to be on suicide watch when Hillary wins in a landslide in 2016

QUADRUPLE BOOM ROASTED

I would like to see who the candidates are on both sides (not sure that Clinton is a lock) but I think that the Republicans are sitting for an easy win and basically in the reverse situation that allowed Obama to win in 2008. Looking at the congressional elections since 2008 have done nothing to change that outlook. I think the "throw the bums out" will hit heavily in 2016 and the Dems will suffer for it. 

Teabaggers will ruin it for the R team

A normal conservative will have to lean farther right to appeal the crazy base in the primaries but then get crucified in the media during the general for his extreme views (that he probably doesn't even believe) that he was forced to adopt just to get the nomination

I would like to see who the candidates are on both sides (not sure that Clinton is a lock) but I think that the Republicans are sitting for an easy win and basically in the reverse situation that allowed Obama to win in 2008. Looking at the congressional elections since 2008 have done nothing to change that outlook. I think the "throw the bums out" will hit heavily in 2016 and the Dems will suffer for it.

And a plethora of overtand intentional  lies will ruin it for the D team.  But thanks for confirming that the media is in the tank for the left.  Funny, I don't recall anyone on this board saying Obama didn't stand a chance.  But I understand how you need to perpetuate that in order to claim your famous Boom, roasted.

Mitt Romney got one million more votes than McCain did in 2008 or before the Tea Party movement even started. No matter what else happened and with the Tea Party out there, Romney got more votes with a Tea Party in existence than McCain got before they were even formed. Hmmmmm.......

Obama on the other hand lost almost 5 million of his supporters in his reelection. In fact, you have to go back 70 years to a 3rd and 4th term of FDR before finding any reelected president that did not gain votes. 

Since then Eisenhower gained 1.5 million votes in his reelection. Nixon while being beaten up in the press and faced the beginning of the Watergate Scandal and gained more than 10 million votes in his reelection for the largest landslide in history to that point. Reagan gained 10 million in his reelection and surpassed Nixon in the largest landslide in history and Clinton (while he never got 50% of the vote) gained 2 million. G W Bush after being slammed by the left who were particularly still angry after the 2000 election and Florida contested election, gain 12 million votes. 

Then along comes Obama who lost almost 5 million in support from his first election and Romney gain 1 million...... and the question was about the Tea Party being thrilled? A better question would be how a sitting president for the first time in almost 4 generations and only the second president in history to lose any votes in a reelection. 

The question about the Tea Party has some basis in that Romney was not their main person to support but if we are talking popular vote, Hillary got more votes than Obama in the 2008 Democratic primary and only internal rules of the Democratic party gave him the primary, not popular vote. Let's sit on that for a few moments. Obama did not even win the popular vote in his own party in getting nominated. Meanwhile Romney won by 6 million popular votes over his closest Republican challenger. So it seems that the enlightened person's question is based merely on trolling rather than some historical basis or true political question. With all the claimed non-support of the Tea Party, Romney won his nomination by 6 million votes and Obama when he had a challenger in 2008, lost the popular vote in his own party and as an incumbent president in 2008 won with a bare majority of 51% of the vote and in doing so lost 5 million of his own supporters. 

Of course, that is just looking at facts. 

One of the best posts ever in the history of SETXsports.com!!

WIll the Republicans lose the House of Representatives in the mid terms?

Will the Democrats maintain the Senate in the mid terms?

Will the Democrats win a plurality of governorships in the next elections?

Lets watch and see if the public is willing to continue to consume all the lies they are being fed.

You guys are looking for moral victories.

Republicans LOST the White House bid in 2008

Republicans LOST the White House bid in 2012

Republicans will LOSE the White House bid in 2016 if the tea party has anything to say about it

You are right and wrong.  Wrong: The TEA party stands for the Constitution.  Show me where they don't!

Right:  It's hard to beat a barack-A-Claus.  You know, when you promise to give the "Low Information Voter" any and everything.   

You guys are looking for moral victories.

Republicans LOST the White House bid in 2008

Republicans LOST the White House bid in 2012

Republicans will LOSE the White House bid in 2016 if the tea party has anything to say about it

ECO, if you are going to continue to attempt to debate with TVC, you may want to consider hiring PN-G bamakid to craft your responses for you.

ECO, if you are going to continue to attempt to debate with TVC, you may want to consider hiring PN-G bamakid to craft your responses for you.

Are you waiting for the sarcastic reply that will come?  Followed by some taunting about the last 2 Prez elections and the 2016 election!!  That is the sum total of the response you will get!!!  Of course, us commoners need to be educated and at the same time be put in our place!!!

Are you waiting for the sarcastic reply that will come?  Followed by some taunting about the last 2 Prez elections and the 2016 election!!  That is the sum total of the response you will get!!!  Of course, us commoners need to be educated and at the same time be put in our place!!!

I bet he is sending bamakid a PM as we speak.