BISD Questions

BLUEDOVE3

I have some questions that keep hovering over me like flies over a dirty diaper:

1. Why are math teachers in the Reduction In Force (RIF) proposal? I thought math & science was where               education in the US was falling behind.

2. Why are certified teachers being listed in the RIF and there are non-certified not in the RIF proposal? I'd                prefer a certified teacher in the classroom.

3. I'm hearing the principals didn't make the choices but surely they had some input because they know their personnel. So, did the principals keep some of their favorites off the RIF list?

Just asking for thoughts and comments

My guess only......

1.  Those are very important subjects but I honestly don't think Chargois was thinking in those terms. I think he was thinking about financial impact and trying to save dollars......and probably added teachers that he or his staff wanted to get rid of.

2.  See above

3.  I think Chargois was trying to run the show along with his girl Gwen....

Okay, I know we have the news media trolling this board and getting their ideas from us (FREE!!!) ;) . So, can you guys do an in depth investigation and see how much (really) the principals had to do with this RIF? Search their emails, trash containers or something to find this out.

Bwahaaaa!!!!