Urgent - Middle Class Missing, Send Rescue Team

Good work.  When everything else fails, throw out that dependable race card. Good luck.  I have dealt with many a baiter with far more expertise than you but stand ready to discuss any aspect of that accusation whenever you wish. I was raised in the upper Midwest and we didn't have any KKK organizations around my area.  SInce you made your "bet", permit me to bet that you sympathized with and vigorously supported the Occupy Wall Street movement ( which included many a public bowel movement)

You sound upset.

Don't make baseless assumptions if you want to throw a hissy fit when someone does it to you

Good work.  When everything else fails, throw out that dependable race card. Good luck.  I have dealt with many a baiter with far more expertise than you but stand ready to discuss any aspect of that accusation whenever you wish. I was raised in the upper Midwest and we didn't have any KKK organizations around my area.  SInce you made your "bet", permit me to bet that you sympathized with and vigorously supported the Occupy Wall Street movement ( which included many a public bowel movement)

I'll see what I can do to find you a link for the USA game. Maybe I can convince you to love this country. If not, oh well, at least I tried

Can someone let me know if ESPN replays the U.S. game in the World Cup.  Apparently, one needs to watch that in order to prove their love of the country.  Much more important than voicing concerns about the way the country is being operated.

No way.  You have already established your vast intellectual superiority and there is nothing you can learn from any of we  commoners.  We are just putty in your hands and you are manipulating us at will.  Proceed.  It is a great learning process for the underlings.  But honestly, you ought to abandon the race card and the personal insults.  It seems so "small" coming from an individual of your stature.

Just got off the phone with the Chief Economist of a major securities firm ( he is often seen and quoted on CNBC)  He gave me an interesting little tid bit of information.  Since the stock market bottom of 2009, the wealthy have seen a substantial increase in wealth in relation to the market bottom.  However, if one goes back to 2007, before the market crash, since that time, the wealthy have experienced an average annual gain in wealth of 2.7%.  From that same starting point, average income for everyone has increased at an annual rate of 2.7%.

Just got off the phone with the Chief Economist of a major securities firm ( he is often seen and quoted on CNBC)  He gave me an interesting little tid bit of information.  Since the stock market bottom of 2009, the wealthy have seen a substantial increase in wealth in relation to the market bottom.  However, if one goes back to 2007, before the market crash, since that time, the wealthy have experienced an average annual gain in wealth of 2.7%.  From that same starting point, average income for everyone has increased at an annual rate of 2.7%.

I guess the "ECO" is still trying to process this tid bit of info!!!