Saddam's WMD Confirmed!!

smitty

Sorry, but the main concern is for the living as opposed to buildings and mountains.  Give it up.  You arent going to change it.  The weapons were found and all you can do is fool around with definitions.   This is as bad as stating that the 17 trillion dollar debt does not exist.

There are conventional weapons that can topple mountains such as the daisy cutter or the MOAB. They are not nuclear, biological, or chemical in nature. Videos on YouTube. Look them up. Learn something and quit asking questions with obvious answers.

The proliferation of WMDs could mean the end of the world as we know it and rogue nations have to be prevented from possessing them. This is why Korea and Iran are scary and to be dealt with. So was/is Iraq. If you can't understand that, then there is simply no hope for you.

It took them 12 yrs to find those weapons? You guys are die hard fox news fans and they admit wmd were not found. Explain that please.

Only you could contradict your own post. SMH

WMD proliferation has been a concern of all presidents since the development of Nuclear weapons.......well before Fox was even a tv channel. Of course you would not know that, but I bet here comes another question.

I'm bored now so I must leave.

If you guys wanna believe bush in the crew was talking about gas go ahead but it's clear bush was talking nuclear bombs. Listen to any speech from him dick or rice and tell me what kind of weapon bush was referring too. WMDS or WMDS but let's not act like haha bush was right. It's like me claiming somebody have a pterodactyl and I find a misquote.

If you guys wanna believe bush in the crew was talking about gas go ahead but it's clear bush was talking nuclear bombs. Listen to any speech from him dick or rice and tell me what kind of weapon bush was referring too. WMDS or WMDS but let's not act like haha bush was right. It's like me claiming somebody have a pterodactyl and I find a misquote.

09/18/2002,  Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense (before Congress)

"We do know that the Iraqi regime has chemical and biological weapons. His regime has amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of chemical weapons -- including VX, sarin, cyclosarin and mustard gas. ... His regime has amassed large, clandestine stockpiles of biological weapons—including anthrax and botulism toxin, and possibly smallpox." (presentation to Congress)

10/7/2002, George W. Bush, President

"The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas."

The War started in 2003........so, they defined WMD's before they went in.......

Yeah whatever. Why Is even fox news denying the claims of wmd being found in iraq

Whatever is my favorite response. It shows a lack of ammo.

And there is the question I predicted. If you can't stand Fox news, why do you watch it?

You know in your heart that he had WMDs. You just keep playing this question and answer game because you have nothing else. Thank God we kept him from obtaining nukes.

Do you think we should allow Iran to develop nukes?

R-Texas) insist that Saddam Hussein “had weapons of mass destruction,” and may have moved the stockpiles “over into Syria.” I immediately double-checked the date, and sure enough, the comments came yesterday.

To clarify, those making remarks like these in August 2003 were foolish. For anyone, least of all an elected member of Congress, to repeat such things out loud in August 2013 suggests Louie Gohmert may, in fact, be made of wood.

Alas, he’s not alone.

Rep. Lee Terry (R-Neb.) said on Thursday that he is against military intervention in Syria, even though his “gut feeling” is that the Syrian government now possesses chemical weapons that came from fallen Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.

Terry, who has served in the House since 1999, supported the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. In an interview on Thursday with Omaha radio host Tom Becka, Terry said Syria was a completely different situation.

“The theory then and the evidence was that Iraq was an enemy of the United States and had direct plans in either support of al Qaeda and/or with other weapons that we found out weren’t there – which I still think they were moved to Syria,” said Terry. “And it wouldn’t surprise me if some of the chemical weapons that have been used by Syria actually came from Iraq.”

The Nebraska Republican added, “[W]e all we know that Iraq had … chemical and biological weapons and then they weren’t there.”

You’ve got to be kidding me.

It’s painful to realize that there are still members of Congress who are confused about the basics, even now, a decade later.

But in case Reps. Terry and Gohmert see this, let’s spell it out: Iraq’s WMD stockpiles didn’t exist. There’s no reason to believe the weapons were moved to Syria since, once again, they didn’t exist.

Explore:

ell even fox news is saying there were not any wmd. The story from the link above.