Sun devils

Steven Avery

ok that's what I had heard during the year but that article made it sound like he was going to be pitching this summer.  I also thought I had heard that proctor had hurt his arm during the high school season but it appears he is healthy and playing?

No roedahl is going through a rehab program right now. Don't think he will pitch this summer at all

The Sundevils 17U are playing the championship game right now at Blue Bell Stadium on the campus of Texas A & M. They are playing one of the many Banditos teams. This Banditos team I noticed had Roger Clemons other son playing on it. I  have been keeping up on Game Changer. This is the Super 25 South Regional. Winner gets entry into some big  "invite only" tournament in Arizona later in the summer. The SD's were up 2-1 in the 2nd. They are the visitors.

The 15u Texas Sundevils also played this past weekend in the PG Super25 15u South Super Regional in San Marcos, Texas. This extremely talented group of young men brought home the Championship with a record of 6-0, giving up just 16 runs and scoring 39. The Championship was played last night at Texas State University in San Marcos. The Sundevils beat Team Wicked 10-0 in the final, earning them a berth to the PG Super25 National Championship in Ft Myers, Florida at the end of July  Congratulations to coach Matt Thompson and all the Sundevils players on this big win.