Does Anyone Remember...

baddog

.....me saying that it didn't matter when we left Iraq, under Bush or his successor, that everything would crumble, and that we should hand every Iraqi a weapon and tell them it was nice knowing them? These people live with a hatred against mankind. They are animals. I have no more compassion for them than when I see a dead possum in the road. Actually, I feel worse for the possum.

Didn't they see that Obama released Taliban criminals in a stupid negotiation with terrorists? Maybe Isis should sit down with Obama and have a beer and talk things over. Surely they can come up with some kind of deal. How about we trade Joe Biden for.......never mind. No one wants him.

I'm sure Big Girl will side with the militants (Isis) because they will bring stability to the region like Sadaam Insane. I have a huge problem believing that people actually think that way.

.....me saying that it didn't matter when we left Iraq, under Bush or his successor, that everything would crumble, and that we should hand every Iraqi a weapon and tell them it was nice knowing them? These people live with a hatred against mankind. They are animals. I have no more compassion for them than when I see a dead possum in the road. Actually, I feel worse for the possum.

Didn't they see that Obama released Taliban criminals in a stupid negotiation with terrorists? Maybe Isis should sit down with Obama and have a beer and talk things over. Surely they can come up with some kind of deal. How about we trade Joe Biden for.......never mind. No one wants him.

I'm sure Big Girl will side with the militants (Isis) because they will bring stability to the region like Sadaam Insane. I have a huge problem believing that people actually think that way.

I am saying that we should let Iraq handle their problems themselves. We dont need our soldiers going there to be slaughtered.If you disagree, you can send your kids.

I am saying that we should let Iraq handle their problems themselves. We dont need our soldiers going there to be slaughtered.If you disagree, you can send your kids.

Wrong!!!! The left screamed and cried for Bush to get our troops out of Iraq. I said it didn't matter when we left, they would destroy each other. Guess what?

As for trying to involve my kids, let's involve yours. Maybe one of the Iraqi trained militants can infiltrate this country's defenses and set off a bomb in a crowded area....say Parkdale Mall. Let's say one of your kids gets killed. You would be the first to question why these militants were allowed to flourish and train abroad in order to kill on our soil. I'd be willing to bet the house that all the lefties who lost loved ones in the twin towers were more than happy to hear that Bush wasn't going to tolerate it and would track them down and make them pay.

Baddog-  worry not.  Our President announced long ago that there would be an investigation regarding Benghazi and the perpetrators would feel our wrath.  I guess it just takes a while for these "investigations" to bear fruit.  Is it my imagination or have there been several "investigations" that have provided no results?

Baddog- worry not. Our President announced long ago that there would be an investigation regarding Benghazi and the perpetrators would feel our wrath. I guess it just takes a while for these "investigations" to bear fruit. Is it my imagination or have there been several "investigations" that have provided no results?

Thanks Nash. I do worry though. Terrorism is real and its reach is worldwide. Terrorism itself is not to be feared if we have a leader with a spine. To sit back and do nothing while Americans are murdered abroad and to release top terrorist leaders in exchange for a deserter who will likely be court marshalled, worry is at the forefront. Anyone defending these actions makes me sick.

Baddog-  worry not.  Our President announced long ago that there would be an investigation regarding Benghazi and the perpetrators would feel our wrath.  I guess it just takes a while for these "investigations" to bear fruit.  Is it my imagination or have there been several "investigations" that have provided no results?

If I was a terrorist I would much rather deal with Obama's wrath than Bush's wrath any day.

Wrong!!!! The left screamed and cried for Bush to get our troops out of Iraq. I said it didn't matter when we left, they would destroy each other. Guess what?

As for trying to involve my kids, let's involve yours. Maybe one of the Iraqi trained militants can infiltrate this country's defenses and set off a bomb in a crowded area....say Parkdale Mall. Let's say one of your kids gets killed. You would be the first to question why these militants were allowed to flourish and train abroad in order to kill on our soil. I'd be willing to bet the house that all the lefties who lost loved ones in the twin towers were more than happy to hear that Bush wasn't going to tolerate it and would track them down and make them pay.

setting a bomb off in parkdale mall would not affect my kids. I dont live in beaumont. What would be accomplished if we send troops to Iraq?

setting a bomb off in parkdale mall would not affect my kids. I dont live in beaumont. What would be accomplished if we send troops to Iraq?

Can't believe you made either of these statements. Big girl/ little brain. You are very naive to the ways of the world and how to deal with people hell bent on destroying you.

Now wait a minute, Baddog.  Our Dear Leader is demonstrating the benefits of "being nice" to those who oppose it.  See how much it has helped to refer to the Fort  Hood massacre as workplace violence?  Dont you see how beneficial it has been to refer to Benghazi as a spontaneous demonstration?  These policies are working and we just need to stop trying to make a political football out of them and allow them time to work.  As. Mr. Obama has stated "Al Qaeda is on the run".  " The world is a safer place".We are just trying to criticize Mr. Obama because of the color of his skin.

Now wait a minute, Baddog.  Our Dear Leader is demonstrating the benefits of "being nice" to those who oppose it.  See how much it has helped to refer to the Fort  Hood massacre as workplace violence?  Dont you see how beneficial it has been to refer to Benghazi as a spontaneous demonstration?  These policies are working and we just need to stop trying to make a political football out of them and allow them time to work.  As. Mr. Obama has stated "Al Qaeda is on the run".  " The world is a safer place".We are just trying to criticize Mr. Obama because of the color of his skin.

Yes, we are. He is THE dumbest white man I know.