Former Aggies RB dead at 41

Groveton would give us our 3rd to 4th round exit every year I was in high school. He was a year younger than me and a super nice, humble guy. Saw them play Cooper in the state semis the year after I graduated (bam morris was a senior for Cooper). Rodney and Groveton won 82-6. Yes, 82-6 in the state Semifinals. #Rip

Groveton would give us our 3rd to 4th round exit every year I was in high school. He was a year younger than me and a super nice, humble guy. Saw them play Cooper in the state semis the year after I graduated (bam morris was a senior for Cooper). Rodney and Groveton won 82-6. Yes, 82-6 in the state Semifinals. #Rip

Groveton beat Cooper 82-6 in the Regional Semi-Finals (Quarter-Finals...3rd Round), not the State Semi-Finals.

I didn't realize Bam Morris was a senior for Cooper that year. I remember wanting to go to that game (had a couple of friends from Corrigan that were going) but ended up going with some other friends to see Newton/Mexia instead. I did go to the Groveton/Corrigan-Camden game the next week. That was the first time I got to see Rodney Thomas and I was thoroughly impressed.

Groveton beat Cooper 82-6 in the Regional Semi-Finals (Quarter-Finals...3rd Round), not the State Semi-Finals.
I didn't realize Bam Morris was a senior for Cooper that year. I remember wanting to go to that game (had a couple of friends from Corrigan that were going) but ended up going with some other friends to see Newton/Mexia instead. I did go to the Groveton/Corrigan-Camden game the next week. That was the first time I got to see Rodney Thomas and I was thoroughly impressed.

Dang, you're right. It's hell getting old.