District 12-3A D1 Predictions

Apparently you dont. Alot of crow in the making to be served REAL soon! Lol

Maybe so but Kountze is not a one man show and we are not sitting on the laurels of a JV record either...oh by the way The Lions and Wildcats never played last year...weather...you guys are not that good, some reliable inside sources tell me that Kirbyville has plenty of chinks in the Armor they need to be worried about anyway...take care of your own house before start messing with another. I think you guys get on here and blow smoke because you have a conference problem...it's like your trying to convince yourselves how great thou are! Keep drinking that Koolaid because it's at least entertaining!

Pot meet kettle....

????i know Kountze has issues...I have only made one comment in this thread about beating any one and that was followed with a caviot...I have shown respect other programs including yours...i have not gone on this thread and made huge statements about player abilities and certainly have not dogged any of our opponents players in anyway shape form or fashion. So Pot meet Kettle...NO

Maybe so but Kountze is not a one man show and we are not sitting on the laurels of a JV record either...oh by the way The Lions and Wildcats never played last year...weather...you guys are not that good, some reliable inside sources tell me that Kirbyville has plenty of chinks in the Armor they need to be worried about anyway...take care of your own house before start messing with another. I think you guys get on here and blow smoke because you have a conference problem...it's like your trying to convince yourselves how great thou are! Keep drinking that Koolaid because it's at least entertaining!

Kirbyville not that good??? Kmsl...Kirbyville vs Kountze ain't coming fast enough!

pot meet kettle!!  best post in this thread.

Bone?  come on now.  I was not bashing any of your kids.  Me saying our D has Arnolds number and they are going to shut him down...thats just trash talking!  Im not putting him down or or attacking him as a person or player...I think your just a little sensative. 

and no we dont have get on here and blow smoke because we have a conference problem??  Can someone translate here for me..what exactly is a conference problem? If you talking about confidence...oh dont worry..we have plenty of that!!!   

What did you mean they never played?  weather?  oh yea I remember now, our side was drier than yours...maybe this year we can find a way to make it rain on both sides of the field that way Kountze dont have the disadvantage of playing on a wet field.....wheres that dang smiley with the rolling eyes??

Kids really like Babin, numbers are up and  enthusiasm is high.  Hopefully he can take what Coach Woodward started over the past two years and build off that.  Woodward definitely left it better than he found it...Over our next three classes we should be as competitive as we've been in the last 15 years or so....Not saying we win district but hopeful compete on a weekly basis...Our loyal fans would love to see that!  Good Luck to the Eagles in their new district....Ya'lls winning will continue wherever you guys are at!

Kirbyville not that good??? Kmsl...Kirbyville vs Kountze ain't coming fast enough!

Ok...I can't help it...I'm gonna hold my nose and get in the gutter with ya, because this is damn entertaining! Y'all better invest in some spit guards because a slober knock-n-is comin bubinski! Oh big bad Kirbyville...oooooooh no! YOU R RIGHT! It can't get here fast enough! now that's Pot meeting the Kettle Podna!

Kids really like Babin, numbers are up and enthusiasm is high. Hopefully he can take what Coach Woodward started over the past two years and build off that. Woodward definitely left it better than he found it...Over our next three classes we should be as competitive as we've been in the last 15 years or so....Not saying we win district but hopeful compete on a weekly basis...Our loyal fans would love to see that! Good Luck to the Eagles in their new district....Ya'lls winning will continue wherever you guys are at!

Thanks, and good luck to the Warriors. Babin is a great coach and will keep building the program, the future is bright!

Ok...I can't help it...I'm gonna hold my nose and get in the gutter with ya, because this is damn entertaining! Y'all better invest in some spit guards because a slober knock-n-is comin bubinski! Oh big bad Kirbyville...oooooooh no! YOU R RIGHT! It can't get here fast enough! now that's Pot meeting the Kettle Podna!

I like it! 

Boy don't the Wildcats have some good looking kids this year. Alot of size this year with them great looking new uniforms to go with that swagg. I just don't see how Kountze gonna stop these Cats. Newton get their chance in a scrimmage to see what they can do against a tough defense in just a few weeks.

Let me tell ya how Yours cats get stopped...Are ya ready for the answer??? We have much bigger cats...commonly know as Lions!