14' 21-5A Predictions

Dayton lost 2 of their 3 defensive lineman and 2 of their best linebackers. Anybody that can run at all will give dayton a tough time and that includes bh. Dayton should win the district but I don't think it will be a cake walk. If dayton doesn't turn the ball over a lot they should be able to outsource most teams. If they average over 2 turnovers a game like they did last year there is a couple of teams that could give them problems.

Dayton lost 2 of their 3 defensive lineman and 2 of their best linebackers. Anybody that can run at all will give dayton a tough time and that includes bh. Dayton should win the district but I don't think it will be a cake walk. If dayton doesn't turn the ball over a lot they should be able to outsource most teams. If they average over 2 turnovers a game like they did last year there is a couple of teams that could give them problems.

One of those linebacker position will be filled with a stud athlete!!

That defense went toe/toe w/Brenham,this coming offensive unit just may put up the scoring numbers of the 2008 state title contender team.We lost a cpl.early pre-dist games I believe to FW & Aldine Ike then went on a win streak including a 40-3 thrashing of Merka (sr year) & the Crosby Cougars.Remembering the semi's when AJ Dugat stripped Johnny Football on a pass play leading Dayt to the winning Cody Green fg.I see purple in the reg.finals,maybe more.Gotta remember it's how you finish,not how you start.BTW the (lib)move in played more football IN Dayton than in Liberty.In UIL hands now.Lib wouldn't sign off

That defense went toe/toe w/Brenham,this coming offensive unit just may put up the scoring numbers of the 2008 state title contender team.We lost a cpl.early pre-dist games I believe to FW & Aldine Ike then went on a win streak including a 40-3 thrashing of Merka (sr year) & the Crosby Cougars.Remembering the semi's when AJ Dugat stripped Johnny Football on a pass play leading Dayt to the winning Cody Green fg.I see purple in the reg.finals,maybe more.Gotta remember it's how you finish,not how you start.BTW the (lib)move in played more football IN Dayton than in Liberty.In UIL hands now.Lib wouldn't sign off

like the enthusiasm. Merka was a senior in 2010 but I get the point. I just remember watching that back for brenham torch dayton all night but I hope your right and dayton has a nice run.