Poor Browns fans.

I have to admit JFF was an exciting college player who is about at mature as a hormonal 13 year old girl!!  I actually really do hope he succeeds as a pro in spite of the nauseating dribble we will hear from the aggie faithful!!  But in order to be more than a flash in the pan who make a few amazing plays and a ton of mistakes until he is cut like VY, he will have to grow up between his ears and in his heart and become a professional!!!

I have to admit JFF was an exciting college player who is about at mature as a hormonal 13 year old girl!!  I actually really do hope he succeeds as a pro in spite of the nauseating dribble we will hear from the aggie faithful!!  But in order to be more than a flash in the pan who make a few amazing plays and a ton of mistakes until he is cut like VY, he will have to grow up between his ears and in his heart and become a professional!!!

Just like the nauseating dribble from horn faithful that limit him to the VY NFL career path - or just an NFL implosion - without giving him any chance of making it in the NFL.

The jury is still out on JFF but that can be said of all the draft picks that were selected a week ago.  

As far as being immature (1) he is just 21 years old so he is allowed some immaturity; (2) other than a few things he posted the summer after he won the Heisman - what has he done recently to support that argument?; (3) In the NFL it really does not matter what he does off the field as long as he performs on the field and so far in his career he has performed on the field remarkably well; and (4) He will make mistakes - what will determine if he will stick in the NFL is how he adjust to those mistakes and if he does not adjust well he will fail.  The only difference between the Aggie faithful (blind support) and the Horn faithful (blind hate) is that neither knows what the outcome of this will be they only post their hopes and wishes as to what it will be.  And as with my 54 year history with the two schools the hatred and degrading from Horn fans is far worse than the other way around - In my Opinion.

Cleveland rookie camp is closed to media. That's an interesting decision along with the comments by the GM.

Why draft Johnny if you don't want the attention that comes with it?

At some point the attention becomes a distraction. It's got to be football first.

They will probably turn them loose following the Rookie camp.

Cleveland rookie camp is closed to media. That's an interesting decision along with the comments by the GM.

Why draft Johnny if you don't want the attention that comes with it?

I thought they drafted him for his skills?! You can't be saying that they drafted him for attention, can you? On a side note, the word is that all teams that passed on john john will regret it. So, since the browns passed on him earlier, do they already regret it?

I thought they drafted him for his skills?! You can't be saying that they drafted him for attention, can you? On a side note, the word is that all teams that passed on john john will regret it. So, since the browns passed on him earlier, do they already regret it?

A couple of teams in the NFL needed a face to their franchise and Cleveland is one of them. Houston not so much. Johnny is one of the most famous athletes in the country and he's never played a down in the NFL. Cleveland should use that fame, but the Browns have never been accused as a smart organization.

Yeah your likely right and they do already regret drafting him - they really do not like the surge in season ticket sales that he caused and the fact that the Browns are now regularly mentioned  in the national sports media and other media as well - and due to the fact that he will certainly struggle  ;) they likely will release him and re-sign Vince Young prior to training camp.  :lol: