Poor Browns fans.

Browns will pick up WRs in free agency, they have known for 3weeks about Gordon. I think they had a pretty good draft compared to previous years. I dont see any player they drafted being a "bust".

Manziel is one of the biggest bust potential players drafted.

What free agent wrs are still out there? Right now the browns don't have a number one or number two. They don't have many choices.

If he loses his appeal he is going to serve the whole year, the league cut his suspension short last year, they won't be as forgiving this time.

Keep hope alive!

If he succeeds even a little will you ever admit it - I doubt it very seriously.  Your dislike of A&M and JFF makes your constant anti Manziel post almost laughable.  I have never seen anyone give a good player absolutely no credit the way you do.

I have to admit I hope he succeeds a lot and early more that before just so I can troll you when he does  :D

If he succeeds even a little will you ever admit it - I doubt it very seriously.  Your dislike of A&M and JFF makes your constant anti Manziel post almost laughable.  I have never seen anyone give a good player absolutely no credit the way you do.

I have to admit I hope he succeeds a lot and early more that before just so I can troll you when he does  :D

Troll away!

Will see how long that lasts - Hoyer has not been know for his ability to put up game winning numbers so far in the NFL.

But really I would like to see Manzeil sit as a back up for a year under a NFL coach to develop as I think it would do nothing but help him in the long run.

Correction: Manziel is the one player that idiotic people are hoping will be a bust.

I don't hope he is a bust, I just realize that qb is no sure thing and he is one of the qbs that are high risk.

Hr is not the first qb to get drafted because of his immense it factor, and look at the last one. He may throw better than Tebow but he doesn't throw like Mannning or Luck