Predictions for 2a next year

t-time

Guest ECBucFan

ToTal guess: 1) EC (well, thats not a really a guess....)

2) Buna (Coogs got it rollin' now....)

3) Warren (could be DV, but I think they are loseing lots of senioirs)

Am hearing EC has two Juniors up for WRS award.... Tremaine Thomas (Off) and Paul Trammel (Def).

Tramaine Thomas is a tremendous athlete on both the football field and basketball court. Paul Trammell makes the most of his limited athletic skills by playing with a big heart. He had a solid season despite playing all year with a pulled hamstring and later a deep thigh bruise both of which limited his mobility.

Good luck to both young men. Having 2 finalists for the WRS award is a great honor for the entire Buccaneer football team!

23-AA  '07

1.  Newton

1.  Corrigan-Camden

3.  Hemphill

4.  San Augustine

5.  Woodville

6.  Shelbyville

It will be a fight for first place in this district between Newton and Corrigan!  Both teams should be loaded not losing many from last years teams.....  I look for both of these teams to make deep playoff runs and a possible state championship for either one!

Guest ECBucFan

I wish Ktz. well in their football program. I am sorry to see that some guys played half a year, then quit (as a group) on their TEAMmates. The players left on that team didn't deserve the others quitting on them. I hope things go smoothly for Ktz. in the coming year. 

Yea its gotta be EC or Buna.  Both are returning alot of talent. Buna should still have a bitter taste about losing to anahuac last season and is coming off a great year.  Deweyville is losing alot of seniors but coach bickham will have them ready. 

1.Buna?EC

2.Buna/EC

3.Deweyville/Warren

Good luck to all our area teams!!

Period

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn