Artificial Outrage?

smitty

Got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. To much media pressure. The league had to take action and quickly. Why is the public outraged? Damning evidence I'd say. This was a no brainer. Why not 30 years ago? Economics. Nothing has changed. Money still talks. But if there is insurmountable evidence against you, and so much media and public pressure, action must be taken.

The NAALCP says the NBA didn't go far enough against Sterling.  What's interesting is that Sterling contributed big bucks to the local chapter, in LA, of the NAALCP.  I wonder if they gave that money back?   Folks, it's more than about some being truly outraged.  But -- what is the real reason?? 

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/04/30/naacp-sterling-sanctions-dont-go-far-enough/

People are insinuating that the outrage was artificial. How would they know if a black person felt offended?They are not black; therefore, they are not able to say yay or nay. I know people who were really upset about what was said. I don't care, I feel sorry for the guy. He is incredibly ignorant, because being a racist in itself is illogical.

People are insinuating that the outrage was artificial. How would they know if a black person felt offended?They are not black; therefore, they are not able to say yay or nay. I know people who were really upset about what was said. I don't care, I feel sorry for the guy. He is incredibly ignorant, because being a racist in itself is illogical.

Big, let me repeat:  This guy has been doing this for "33 years"!  Again -- my only question is why now?!  He gave big bucks to NAALCP.  Nothing was ever said.  Again -- WHY NOW?!  This is where the artificial question comes into play.  If it's artificial, then what is the real reason, after 33 years, to attack this man.  Could there be more here then meets the eye?  Big -- would you like to tackle this?

You don't have to be black or white,or Jewish or Asian or any other race to recognize racism. You simply have to put yourself in that persons place to understand.

if you are offended when someone discriminates, or makes offensive statements about someone of your race, religion background, you rightfully should be. If someone does the same against someone not of your ethnicity or background you should be equally offended. If not you likely suffer from the same affliction as the perpetrator. That's actually where the problem lies. When you don't stand up for all people. Probably should start with the people closest to you. If we are to make the change we have to take a hard look at ourselves.

all races suffer from racism, I've have, you have, we all have. Sometimes when we don't get what we want, we are quick to look for other reasons than our own mistakes or failures to put the blame on. I've worked with many races all over the world and I to had thoughts of being discriminated against. In fact maybe I was not just qualified for the position. My point is, racism and discrimination is everywhere to include our minds.

This guy is a racist. I don't have to be of your race to see that. A blind man could recognize that. And maybe we should be blind. Then we could see more clearly.