Artificial Outrage?

smitty

http://theblacksphere.net/2014/4/dont-ban-sterling-ban-obama

That's very interesting and true. Sterling did help alot of people probably much more than most or any person who calls himself a activists for minorities. Are any other minority leader, ie Jesse Jackson.
But due to the fact that his private conversation made public, the media and ever one and their dog had to take action to prove they are not racist.
I don't care who you are. If your private life and comments are made public. I'm. Certain we would be all racist and slugs. No exceptions.

You don't have to be black or white,or Jewish or Asian or any other race to recognize racism. You simply have to put yourself in that persons place to understand.

if you are offended when someone discriminates, or makes offensive statements about someone of your race, religion background, you rightfully should be. If someone does the same against someone not of your ethnicity or background you should be equally offended. If not you likely suffer from the same affliction as the perpetrator. That's actually where the problem lies. When you don't stand up for all people. Probably should start with the people closest to you. If we are to make the change we have to take a hard look at ourselves.

all races suffer from racism, I've have, you have, we all have. Sometimes when we don't get what we want, we are quick to look for other reasons than our own mistakes or failures to put the blame on. I've worked with many races all over the world and I to had thoughts of being discriminated against. In fact maybe I was not just qualified for the position. My point is, racism and discrimination is everywhere to include our minds.

This guy is a racist. I don't have to be of your race to see that. A blind man could recognize that. And maybe we should be blind. Then we could see more clearly.

well said