Livingston @ Lumberton

I don't understand why our coach told the umpire to let two livingston players get on base???

Was a great game and was tight the whole game. No one could get any fly balls to fall their way except a few the others were all caught in the outfield. Have to say this might have been the best game ive seen this season. Had everyone on the edge of their seats all game.

And anyone who has said anything about the Vidor dugout there is an umpire that will shut that down fast. Both teams got told no distractions towards the pitchers tonight and all Lumberton did was make an umph sound, didnt hear what Livingston said but the umpire told them in the first inning. All Lumberton side said he needs to go to a Vidor game.

Good luck Lions the rest of the season in 20-4A and good luck next year in yalls new district. I'll be pulling for y'all in yalls new district.

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1482861" timestamp="1397618147"]I'm just stating that if the umpire we had tonight would be at a Vidor game like Friday night against Lumberton they wouldnt have been able to try and distract the pitcher.
I have nothing against Vidor at all. I know a ton of people in Vidor and I have family there[/quote
I was at that game and I can assure you that the chatter from the Vidor dugout had nothing to do with all the errors Lumberton had in the field. Lumberton didn't lose the game because of distracted pitchers. Vidor hit the ball hard and the Raider defense could not make a play.

I don't understand why our coach told the umpire to let two livingston players get on base???

Was a great game and was tight the whole game. No one could get any fly balls to fall their way except a few the others were all caught in the outfield. Have to say this might have been the best game ive seen this season. Had everyone on the edge of their seats all game.

And anyone who has said anything about the Vidor dugout there is an umpire that will shut that down fast. Both teams got told no distractions towards the pitchers tonight and all Lumberton did was make an umph sound, didnt hear what Livingston said but the umpire told them in the first inning. All Lumberton side said he needs to go to a Vidor game.

Good luck Lions the rest of the season in 20-4A and good luck next year in yalls new district. I'll be pulling for y'all in yalls new district.

Raider Girl thanks for all your updates all year! The answer to your question your Coach is an outstanding coach and done his home work. He intentionally walk Chris Boothe who is 23 ranked in the state with his hitting AVG. Why let one kid beat you I agreed with the call.

Well now I understand why he did it.

[quote name="VPATH" post="1482901" timestamp="1397647747"]

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1482861" timestamp="1397618147"]I'm just stating that if the umpire we had tonight would be at a Vidor game like Friday night against Lumberton they wouldnt have been able to try and distract the pitcher.
I have nothing against Vidor at all. I know a ton of people in Vidor and I have family there[/quote
I was at that game and I can assure you that the chatter from the Vidor dugout had nothing to do with all the errors Lumberton had in the field. Lumberton didn't lose the game because of distracted pitchers. Vidor hit the ball hard and the Raider defense could not make a play.[/quote]

I agree our defense was not playing Raider defense at all and Vidor was hitting the ball hard all night long