Video link of Central dominating track meet (I know it's not football)

I don't know who went to the District 20-4A meet, but here's video of nearly every race from Wednesday. I actually want to know how many of these Jags return and will be on the football field next season?

http://vype.com/setx/2014/04/09/vype-video-central-track-team-dominates-20-4a-meet/

But I'll admit, I want ya'll to just watch the videos, and share your thoughts, especially about Jakalub Rhodes in the 4x400M relay

I don't know who went to the District 20-4A meet, but here's video of nearly every race from Wednesday. I actually want to know how many of these Jags return and will be on the football field next season?

http://vype.com/setx/2014/04/09/vype-video-central-track-team-dominates-20-4a-meet/

But I'll admit, I want ya'll to just watch the videos, and share your thoughts, especially about Jakalub Rhodes in the 4x400M relay

2 srs in running events and 2 in field events , all of Central football team run track or do track workouts

Impressive! District 20-4A has a tall task ahead of them at the area meet. District 19-4A meet was a hot one.

I was sitting with some buddies from Dayton last night and we were talking about how the turnout for track doesn't seem to be that great for either school but more so for Crosby.

Sure Wish Rodney would have run the last leg on 4x4.
He smoked that third leg of Central though.
Jags were beasts at the entire Meet. Congrats Jags on a very dominating performance

it seemed as if the ozen coach didn't know what he was doing or he really didn't care. Polk at anchor???? C'mon man! He was satisfied with his daughter and screwed his team.

it seemed as if the ozen coach didn't know what he was doing or he really didn't care. Polk at anchor???? C'mon man! He was satisfied with his daughter and screwed his team.

Our true anchor was injured & couldn't compete. We should have swept almost all relays, but that's how it goes. Central performed very Well
Let's get ready for Area meet
Go Panthers!!!!

First of all you are not suppose to mention kids name on this site, so if you are all that mention who you are (Run DMC). If you know anything about your school( Mr Run DMC) you would know that the men and women have different coaches, so with that being said how did he screw the boys when he dont coach the girls nor his daughter. Explain that, fool!!!

I just dont understand the people on this site, the Ozen boys track team only had 7 runners and finished with 50+ points to finish 4th overall so who really dont care!! The 4x100 is when one of their best legs re-injured himself and thats the only reason the alternate ran any relay. They are called alternates for a reason, they run any leg that cant go no matter the position. Real coaches do not change their lineup because of injuries and with that being said  the 4x200 had the lead with a freshman anchor that replaced the injured and the 4x400 had the lead also with an alternate. Its just called qualify to get out of district, state championships are not won in a district meet nor are the won if you fail to qaulify. So who is the donkey!!!

Toby turned WOS into the dominant track program in the State in 3A.  Knew it was only a matter of time until he did the same with the Jags.  Many of us, myself very much included, are very hard and critical on BISD for the decisions it has made.  I have no problem with justified criticism; but if you do that, you also need to give credit where credit is due.  Toby Foreman was simply a GREAT hire.

I was sitting with some buddies from Dayton last night and we were talking about how the turnout for track doesn't seem to be that great for either school but more so for Crosby.

i can't speak for Crosby, but the overall #'s for Dayton on the boys and girls side were way up this year. Lots of young kids though, that aren't ready for the varsity level yet though. The JV and freshman teams were full though and i believe that's a good sign. 

To stay on topic... it definitely looks like the Jags have the #'s and plenty of athletes. I love to see that.

Jag86 I can post what I feel. You put your name out there. It is my opinion Mr.Band-aid. Worry about yours and keep out of mine. I know he don't coach his daughter. Duh stupid .face it the coach could really care less about his team after his daughter finished. Why must you feel you Ned to flex those lil bones man. Oh I guess you like to band-aid . I'm done. Good luck panthers even though you have the wrong coach this year.

Jag86 I can post what I feel. You put your name out there. It is my opinion Mr.Band-aid. Worry about yours and keep out of mine. I know he don't coach his daughter. Duh stupid .face it the coach could really care less about his team after his daughter finished. Why must you feel you Ned to flex those lil bones man. Oh I guess you like to band-aid . I'm done. Good luck panthers even though you have the wrong coach this year.

If youre a real advanced member you know the rules are that you cant post kids name on this site. opinion huh, well tell him that to his face if you are so tuff. its my bussiness because i have a kid at ozen thats caught up in this mess!! The boys program is not the problem, the problem is coaches hating on his daughter period. So from a fathers point of view that should be his concern!! She didnt need much help in this district because she is by far the best female in the track program and one of the hardest workers. If you keep up with Ozen track you would know that!!!

It appears you have an issue with your daughters situation on the track team. Now you Mr. Tuff guy go speak your mind to the girls coach. I have my opinion. That's my right but when you get all emotional man you're issue is not with me. I have followed all sports thanks you sir.

It appears you have an issue with your daughters situation on the track team. Now you Mr. Tuff guy go speak your mind to the girls coach. I have my opinion. That's my right but when you get all emotional man you're issue is not with me. I have followed all sports thanks you sir.

I have no problem, my daughter has the second best split on the team outside of the coaches daughter!!! She couldnt be second to a better person!! My daughter and his daughter have been hated on all your by your staff and they hold the keys to the others girls regional bid, Mr Run DMC!! The strange thing is they also hold the keys to their own regional because they qualified in  open events, that means with no help from other girls !! Their hard work is paying off and i'm proud of both of them!! YOURE THE REASON OZEN CANT FIND A COACH BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUN OFF GOOD COACHES, WELL GOOD COACHES DONT READ THIS SITE!!!LOL SINCE YOURE ON THIS SITE YOURE QUALIFY TO BE THE NEXT GREAT OZEN (HEBERT) COACH APPLY SIR OR STAY IN ADMIN, OHHH IM SORRY GET CERTIFIED FIRST OR TAKE THE NEXT TRAIN BACK TO PA!!!