Dayton @ Barbers Hill 4/11/14

People love when BH isn't dominating in baseball. It's a down year and I think most knew it would be like that this year. They will still make the playoffs and hopefully get on a roll and go a couple of rounds. I don't see them getting past a couple of rounds. People amaze me on here.

Tradin...you learn to endure; trust me.  For my 50 years, it's always the same and it doesn't matter what sport (except boys bb...lol).  Just let it roll off your back and a lot, not all, just love to celebrate a defeat of any Eagle team.

People love when BH isn't dominating in baseball. It's a down year and I think most knew it would be like that this year. They will still make the playoffs and hopefully get on a roll and go a couple of rounds. I don't see them getting past a couple of rounds. People amaze me on here.

Everyone is entitled to a "down" year. The ranking system is the joke, not BH baseball.

These games are not for District Champs. Still lot's of baseball left.

BH- 8-2 with 6 to play

Dayton 10-2 with 4 to play 

Crosby 7-3 with 6 to play

KP 8-4 with 4 to play

Sc 5-5 with 6 to play

No team has even clinched a playoff spot yet.  Should know more after last game Saturday where everyone stands

I believe whomever wins this series will be district champs, Dayton has already beaten KP and Crosby both times and Bh lost one and one against each of them.

15-5 and tied for the district lead is a down year ?  It may be compared to the last 2 years, but when you take in consideration that the best player has not been on the field this year because of an injury and you have 2 soph starting and you have 1 freshman in the line-up, sometimes 2 or 3 freshman in the line-up and 1 loss came to Deer Park a top ranked 5a team, 2-1. Everyone said last year was going to be a down year when the 2012 class left, last years team went just as far with a better record. This year has had a lot of injuries to it's seniors throughout the season and they still managed to be in the hunt for a play-off spot or dist title for the 3rd year straight.   The Seniors have stepped up as leaders with all of the injuries and the young players have stepped up when they are called in.  They find a way to win and if Denny can lead this team to a district title with 2 soph and a freshman starting and because of injuries, it may be one of his better years as a coach. JMO, but they are going to be tough the next few years. Dayton has about the whole team returning and are solid and no doubt a favorite to win district, and BH is the underdog this year, the name of the school does not win games the players do. BH players have found a way to win a lot of games this year, some ugly wins, but they find a way as a team to pull it out. BH will have to play great tomorrow and have no mistakes to win, cannot leave players in scoring position stranded if they have a chance to win, it will take a team effort to do it, Dayton is tough this year, but does make mistakes (Humble). At the end of the day they are high school kids and it is baseball, anything can happen. .

These games are not for District Champs. Still lot's of baseball left.

BH- 8-2 with 6 to play
Dayton 10-2 with 4 to play
Crosby 7-3 with 6 to play
KP 8-4 with 4 to play
Sc 5-5 with 6 to play

No team has even clinched a playoff spot yet. Should know more after last game Saturday where everyone stands

SC 6-4

15-5 and tied for the district lead is a down year ? It may be compared to the last 2 years, but when you take in consideration that the best player has not been on the field this year because of an injury and you have 2 soph starting and you have 1 freshman in the line-up, sometimes 2 or 3 freshman in the line-up and 1 loss came to Deer Park a top ranked 5a team, 2-1. Everyone said last year was going to be a down year when the 2012 class left, last years team went just as far with a better record. This year has had a lot of injuries to it's seniors throughout the season and they still managed to be in the hunt for a play-off spot or dist title for the 3rd year straight. The Seniors have stepped up as leaders with all of the injuries and the young players have stepped up when they are called in. They find a way to win and if Denny can lead this team to a district title with 2 soph and a freshman starting and because of injuries, it may be one of his better years as a coach. JMO, but they are going to be tough the next few years. Dayton has about the whole team returning and are solid and no doubt a favorite to win district, and BH is the underdog this year, the name of the school does not win games the players do. BH players have found a way to win a lot of games this year, some ugly wins, but they find a way as a team to pull it out. BH will have to play great tomorrow and have no mistakes to win, cannot leave players in scoring position stranded if they have a chance to win, it will take a team effort to do it, Dayton is tough this year, but does make mistakes (Humble). At the end of the day they are high school kids and it is baseball, anything can happen. .

is the Holdren kid that's a freshman playing varsity. Also having Denny as a head coach will have BH in contention every year . He is probably one of the best coaches in the region.

What amazes me his how much attention BH gets... Coach Denny, (who is a great coach, dont get me wrong) is spoon feed "players" every year.  It is credited to the hard working Dad's and Mothers of the Little League or PONY system there...... BH loses Kaleb and Denny gets praised for still winning...  

Crosby does not have the same kind of little league system that BH has... They dont have as many "Players" that BH has incoming every year... But they still find a way to win.. All due to Coaching.... Crosby has lost 3 starters, 2 the week of the Dayton series, one being their leadoff Sr. and their 4 hole Jr. which as started since he was a freshman, and was also their ace pitcher in the mid-high 80's... 2 of 3 Starting pitchers are SOPH.... They still win and no outcry about injurys or underclass men playing... 

Here is my props.... Great Job Coach Wiggins and all the Cougars.... Keep it up....