Dayton @ Barbers Hill 4/11/14

What amazes me his how much attention BH gets... Coach Denny, (who is a great coach, dont get me wrong) is spoon feed "players" every year. It is credited to the hard working Dad's and Mothers of the Little League or PONY system there...... BH loses Kaleb and Denny gets praised for still winning...

Crosby does not have the same kind of little league system that BH has... They dont have as many "Players" that BH has incoming every year... But they still find a way to win.. All due to Coaching.... Crosby has lost 3 starters, 2 the week of the Dayton series, one being their leadoff Sr. and their 4 hole Jr. which as started since he was a freshman, and was also their ace pitcher in the mid-high 80's... 2 of 3 Starting pitchers are SOPH.... They still win and no outcry about injurys or underclass men playing...

Here is my props.... Great Job Coach Wiggins and all the Cougars.... Keep it up....

Kaleb was by far the biggest loss in our district this year. The kid is a UT commit and led the area in home runs last year. I'm not saying that there are not other good coaches in our district but if you look at Denny's accomplishments in baseball playing and coaching there is really no comparison.

is the Holdren kid that's a freshman playing varsity. Also having Denny as a head coach will have BH in contention every year . He is probably one of the best coaches in the region.

Holdren not on varsity,

The freshman on varsity are  as followed , Bryce Bonnin has been starting in Left Field, Rhett McCall getting time at 3rd and catcher and Chris Stevens also getting some time, Brain Taylor and Trever Kichens are the Soph starters.   Not making excuses for injuries, but Denny can change the outcome of a game, he is that good as a player, so it hurts.  My point is they are winning even with the injuries , I can imagine how tough they would be if all were 100%. They had the 3rd baseman out for a while, he is back and getting better every week, they lost a Sr outfielder with a leg injury for a while and throw Denny into it.  All SRs and all starters, that would hurt any team, but they keep moving forward and sometimes it aint pretty but a w is a w.   The Srs that are playng are solid and some have'nt peaked yet this season and are due, they also have been good leaders to the younger players. Will; be a great test tognight, no doubt Dayton is tough this year.

What amazes me his how much attention BH gets... Coach Denny, (who is a great coach, dont get me wrong) is spoon feed "players" every year.  It is credited to the hard working Dad's and Mothers of the Little League or PONY system there...... BH loses Kaleb and Denny gets praised for still winning...  

Crosby does not have the same kind of little league system that BH has... They dont have as many "Players" that BH has incoming every year... But they still find a way to win.. All due to Coaching.... Crosby has lost 3 starters, 2 the week of the Dayton series, one being their leadoff Sr. and their 4 hole Jr. which as started since he was a freshman, and was also their ace pitcher in the mid-high 80's... 2 of 3 Starting pitchers are SOPH.... They still win and no outcry about injurys or underclass men playing... 

Here is my props.... Great Job Coach Wiggins and all the Cougars.... Keep it up....

That's interesting because my BH son is playing with 4 Crosby kids in select ball right now. I've met 8-10 kids from Crosby playing select ball and they are going to HS next year or the year after. Crosby kids are out playing at a high level of travel ball just like the BH kids. Most BH kids don't play Little league or Pony League, slect is where the overwhelming majority of kids at BH play. Crosby will have some good teams in the next couple of years, so will BH, and Dayton. All three have some talented kids in the 12-14 year old age groups.