Scott Walker

All I can say to you UNION haters is, EIGHT MORE YEARS. Also, Scott Walker loses his next election. I have some inside info that there will be at least 100,000 new registered democrats in Wisconson.

Well the Dems are going to need such a surge because Walker won by 120,000 in his 2010 election and then in the recall against the same guy, increased his lead to more than 170,000. 

That was before is was shown that cutting taxes for the middle class has helped them keep more of their own money. 

The union whiners with their marches on the capital lost ground. 

And I am currently in an AFL-CIO union and have been a past union vice president. 

Not a union hater but unions have lost there way in my opinion, they are no longer looking out for there members and workers all they are is a fund raising arm for the democratic party while they line the pockets of the politicians and the big union bosses! jmo

All I can say to you UNION haters is, EIGHT MORE YEARS. Also, Scott Walker loses his next election. I have some inside info that there will be at least 100,000 new registered democrats in Wisconson.

Interesting.  I wonder if those new democrats are new voters or republican converts. If they are new voters, I’d be interested to know how the dems will generate those voters.  Maybe ACORN?

The democrats will gererate those votes the old fashion way.......You people seem to lump all unions in one basket. Do a little research on Trade Unions and the changes they have made to compete in todays business climate..........There are two types of union members. Those who believe in the Brotherhood (all union members) and those I call union me's (what can the union do for me).............Some areas we may agree on: 1.A flat tax, maybe 17%. 2. A free adoption process. 3.Free birth control. If we truly want to end abortion in our country, we must provide these people with options.