Westboro Baptist Church Founder Dies

bullets13

I hope he hates me enough to let me suffer for 84 years> :)

Another poster on here said God does not hate  and I understand your humor, so let me try to explain how God does hate (not hateful there is a difference) but at the same time is compassionate ( but is not soft on sin either), and if I can explain this well then Soli Deo Gloria and if I do not explain it well then I apologize.
Revelation 2:15 Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

(Psalm 5:5) - "The boastful shall not stand before Thine eyes; Thou dost hate all who do iniquity."

(Psalm 11:5) - "The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates."

(Proverbs 6:16-19) - "There are six things which the Lord hates, yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: 17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18  A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that run rapidly to evil, 19 A false witness who utters lies, and one who spreads strife among brothers."

(Hosea 9:15) - "All their evil is at Gilgal; indeed, I came to hate them there! Because of the wickedness of their deeds I will drive them out of My house! I will love them no more; All their princes are rebels."

So God hates sin and  sin separates us from God   Isaiah 59:2 cbut your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God... 

S So as westend 1 pointed out ole Fred Phelps lived a long life  and 2 Peter 3 :9  tells us why God allows such sin "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance."

So God hates sin, must punish the sinner, but is patient and slow to anger so that men will find salvation and God proves His love this way while we were yet sinners Christ died for us....according to the scripture.