Obama warned Russia

rolltides

Put this short and simple. Russia is not our enemy. They may not be our Allie. But they are not our enemy. We should keep it that way. Stay out of other peoples business. I would like to solve the worlds problems, but we really can't afford it. And we really haven't solved any problems lately. We can't even fix Detroit much less Iraq, Afghanistan, or the Ukraine. Come on people wake up!

Put this short and simple. Russia is not our enemy. They may not be our Allie. But they are not our enemy. We should keep it that way. Stay out of other peoples business. I would like to solve the worlds problems, but we really can't afford it. And we really haven't solved any problems lately. We can't even fix Detroit much less Iraq, Afghanistan, or the Ukraine. Come on people wake up!

We all ready tried this line of thought with Jimmy Carter and it did not work then either. We need more Brinkmanship. Let our boy fight a total war and the mideast would be totally over and we totally keep Putin in check.
And Putin believes we are his enemy so yes, Russia is our enemy

We all ready tried this line of thought with Jimmy Carter and it did not work then either. We need more Brinkmanship. Let our boy fight a total war and the mideast would be totally over and we totally keep Putin in check.
And Putin believes we are his enemy so yes, Russia is our enemy

As much as I would like to agree with you, I can't. First of all our media is to liberal and we could never wage war in the manner in which it should be waged to end wars. 2nd due to our liberal media the American people don't have the stomach for it.
Considering that, it would be better to stay out if war. If you want (need) to wage war, then, wage it, win it or stay out!!! Therefore we should stay out. Doing what us necessary becomes ugly to say the least. The American public, needs to know very little if any of the dirty details. Just my opinion from a soldiers point of view, or at least mine. Don't tie my hands. It's not a boxing match.