Kountze Tournament

Javelina

Looking at Kountze High School Maxpreps account they beat:

Evadale-  14-5

Hull-Daisetta-  11-3

Evadale-  12-1

Hull-Daisetta-  17-2

I looked for the scores between Hull and Evadale and couldn't find them. I don't know how accurate these score are by looking at some of the Kountze stats. They show girls with UNBELIVABLE stats !!! these stats just can't be true.

True trophyman I agree but look closely at 4 games on the KTZ maxpreps scores and stats are the same exact all they way across the board. Same averages same PA, same amount of Hits, same amount of Walks, same amount of stolen bases everything. Take some time today and look at the Hilsboro game LBJ game and the 2 Scurry games. For some odd reason these don't look right. I know some people in KTZ i will follow up and check these out. Looks like someone might be padding the ole books..

IDK,  They have 5 girls in the TOP 5 in the nation right now on stolen bases and batting averages.  Talking with a person from KTZ they only played that scurry team 1 time they have it listed as they played them 2 times so all the stats for that game that they didn't play need to be REMOVED .  Its just setting a bad example for that coaching staff and its giving a bad impression if those kids have any kind of future at the next level. espically when they are putting info on there that scouts and or colleges look at that aren't true..... Thats all im saying. If you put stuff on there put the right info in or don't put nothing at all and don't put scores and W's if you haven't played that team..

Folks accidents and mistakes happen...everything is not a conspiracy or done with wrong or bad intentions...many schools are in their first year of uploading stats or keeping score on game changer which syncs with max prep...talked to Coach Franklin AD at Kountze and I assure you he is on the hunt for what caused the input errors and why...he will make sure the stats are proper and true.