Is this being covered by the mainstream media???

NorthoftheBorder

Yep...that's my only response because if we were to start cherry-picking articles like this that showed whether Bush or Obama was treated fairly, you would lose that BIG TIME, and it would be a useless practice!

And the fact that you think Fox and MSNBC are equal in their critic and the other major news outlets (CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC) offer somewhat neutral coverage is laughable.

The problem that some from the right have is that they feel that Fox offers neutral, unbiased coverage.  you only think it's neutral because you agree with it.  while i feel Fox is a legitimate news source, it's waaaaaay right.  just because another news channel does not devote 1/2 of it's news time/articles/shows to discrediting democrats and the president does not mean that they're all ultra left wing biased. 

Yep...that's my only response because if we were to start cherry-picking articles like this that showed whether Bush or Obama was treated fairly, you would lose that BIG TIME, and it would be a useless practice!

And the fact that you think Fox and MSNBC are equal in their critic and the other major news outlets (CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC) offer somewhat neutral coverage is laughable.

Just admit it. You were owned

I call BS.  You guys post whatever you want from fake, biased news sites, and it's MY responsibility to prove it false?  That's ridiculous.  It's your (i know you didn't post it, but you're supporting it) article, and your issue, and the responsibility falls on you guys to post it from a responsible, verifiable news source.  Do that, and add a little weight to YOUR argument.

Yep, that's how it works. When a story is posted either prove it wrong or at least give another viewpoint... it's' called debate.

To just dismiss it whether it's right or wrong because you don't like the source is a copout.

You leftys really do need falconfanatic.

Yep, that's how it works. When a story is posted either prove it wrong or at least give another viewpoint... it's' called debate.

To just dismiss it whether it's right or wrong because you don't like the source is a copout.

You leftys really do need falconfanatic.

The copout is stating that the onus of proof belongs to those who want a real source rather than those who post the story from a less than credible source. Why I would I waste time arguing the story when I don't even know if it's real? And to criticize me for expecting that? Laughable at best. I don't know how many stories have been dismissed by righties on here over the years because they were from the Huffington Post or other "liberal" sites over the years, but it's a LOT. Heck, I've seen articles dismissed because they were on CNN. But I question a source that's so far right it thinks limbaugh's a bit too liberal, and is so irrelevant it resorts to asking for money at the bottom of every "news piece", and I'm just making an excuse not to debate.

The copout is stating that the onus of proof belongs to those who want a real source rather than those who post the story from a less than credible source. Why I would I waste time arguing the story when I don't even know if it's real? And to criticize me for expecting that? Laughable at best. I don't know how many stories have been dismissed by righties on here over the years because they were from the Huffington Post or other "liberal" sites over the years, but it's a LOT. Heck, I've seen articles dismissed because they were on CNN. But I question a source that's so far right it thinks limbaugh's a bit too liberal, and is so irrelevant it resorts to asking for money at the bottom of every "news piece", and I'm just making an excuse not to debate.

Fair enough...I'll just have to hope my posts are on the" approved" source list from now on! :)

Forgive me for not taking the time to read the National Enquirer (or CNS, or western journalism for that matter) on the off chance they get it right.  Even when they bring up a legitimate argument, they're so skewed to the right that they can't present the story accurately or objectively.  and that's if you can find a semi-accurate story amidst all of the lies and propoganda. the same holds true for websites of the far left.  while there is an occasional mistake from the real news sources, and while different news sources lean different ways, their stories are generally fairly objective, fairly accurate, and fairly legitimate. 

Every night of the week CNN/MSNBC skews things to the left and reports half truths, or just out right spews hatred and vitriol.  I never hear you complain!!!

Every night of the week CNN/MSNBC skews things to the left and reports half truths, or just out right spews hatred and vitriol.  I never hear you complain!!!

MSNBC has had two or three "employees" be forced to resign/fired or issue public apologies for their conduct as far as criticizing/belittling/besmirching conservatives.  I dont recall any of you lefties seeing anything wrong with what they did.

i'm not seeing those articles on this website.  i see the ones that the right posts on here that skew things right or report half truths, or just spew out hatred and vitriol. there's simply nobody on the left that is posting those articles that is active on this site.  if there was, i would say the same thing to them, although i would not need to, because ten of you guys would beat me to it.   i do believe when big girl was posting some crazy stuff awhile back, i argued with her on some of her crazy lefty articles. 

i'm not seeing those articles on this website.  i see the ones that the right posts on here that skew things right or report half truths, or just spew out hatred and vitriol. there's simply nobody on the left that is posting those articles that is active on this site.  if there was, i would say the same thing to them, although i would not need to, because ten of you guys would beat me to it.   i do believe when big girl was posting some crazy stuff awhile back, i argued with her on some of her crazy lefty articles.

http://www.politico.com/multimedia/video/2013/12/martin-bashirs-sarah-palin-comment.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/12/30/melissa_harris_perry__panel_mock_mitt_romneys_black_grandson.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...