NFL Combine

Most over-rated hit of all time.

Let's see him lay a lick on The Nigerian Nightmare ala Steve Atwood. Now THAT was full contact.

Overrated by no means.  It was Steve Atwater that lit of The Nightmare.  2 different scenarios though.  Atwater came with a head of steam from the safety spot. Clowney came out of a 3 point stance.

Overrated by no means.  It was Steve Atwater that lit of The Nightmare.  2 different scenarios though.  Atwater came with a head of steam from the safety spot. Clowney came out of a 3 point stance.

+1.  There is a reason he is almost unanimously being called the best player in this draft.  Talent-wise, he is off the charts.  Only flaw is the "head" issues.  But there are the same concerns with Manziel obviously.

This is just a bad year to have the top pick potentially.  Any of the ones mentioned have "bust potential."  This is the year to have a need at WR and be picking a little further down.  To me, the two guys that are going to absolutely be quality Sunday players are Evans from A&M and Watkins from Clemson.  Both will be extremely productive at a minimum IMO.  And either or both could be perennial Pro Bowlers.

Well if that was Clowney knocking the guys head off at half speed I don't think the NFL would want a full speed Clowney. None of this would have been said about Clowney if he had come out after his Soph season. He had a bad year this year and everyone knows it. That's fine if no one wants him. Hell maybe he can fall to my Lions so I we can line him up next to Suh and Fairley

+1.  There is a reason he is almost unanimously being called the best player in this draft.  Talent-wise, he is off the charts.  Only flaw is the "head" issues.  But there are the same concerns with Manziel obviously.

This is just a bad year to have the top pick potentially.  Any of the ones mentioned have "bust potential."  This is the year to have a need at WR and be picking a little further down.  To me, the two guys that are going to absolutely be quality Sunday players are Evans from A&M and Watkins from Clemson.  Both will be extremely productive at a minimum IMO.  And either or both could be perennial Pro Bowlers.

More bad luck for the Texans