IT IS NOW OFFICIAL!! Magee has resigned from Ozen

If they get the right coach they could be a dangerous team

Yes this is true but how many secretly don't want this too happen! Hmm

Central will have the strongest freshmen group next year as WB will get it's share. Ozen's group will be talented but small, a lot of the kids coming in have good parenting behind them so discipline should'nt be much of a problem. They will get some really good athletes the following year, Chance Ceaser, David Darden an others from Odom, Cory Moheca and my nephew (rb) from Southpark Jaylen Williams are studs! There's enough talent for all of our schools to become great if we just put the right Coaches in place!

[font='comic sans ms']I hold Ozen close... I understand a coach up in Missouri Valley College is seriously looking at relocating..... He loves Ozen... recuited 7 players since taking over the recruiting for this area from Ozen.. hes familiar with the kids...knows how to win. [/font] Young and in it for the LONG HALL

[font='comic sans ms']Coach Barry Rave ...Hes got my vote [/font] ;)

I met Coach Rave when he was in the area recruiting a couple of years ago.. Seems to be an intelligent coach and a "yes sir, no sir" type, so if he is interested Ozen might get what they need.