State of America

rolltides

No, i personally don't think so. A lot of people, especially those from older generations, want to say that things are worse now. i don't think they're worse, they're just different. there are major issues affecting us now, but there always have been issues. there are major issues that divide the country based on social beliefs, but there always have been. and social media brings those issues into a much sharper focus now. but no, i don't believe things are worse now than before.

as for America being a laughing stock around the world, not hardly. there's a reason people from all over the world move here, and there's a reason that countries all over the world hate us. we have it really, really good over here.

No, i personally don't think so. A lot of people, especially those from older generations, want to say that things are worse now. i don't think they're worse, they're just different. there are major issues affecting us now, but there always have been issues. there are major issues that divide the country based on social beliefs, but there always have been. and social media brings those issues into a much sharper focus now. but no, i don't believe things are worse now than before.

as for America being a laughing stock around the world, not hardly. there's a reason people from all over the world move here, and there's a reason that countries all over the world hate us. we have it really, really good over here.

How about this bullets13.....only time will tell!!   Truth and time walk hand in hand!!  One thing is for sure, Iran would have never sent warships near our shores in years gone by!!

How about this bullets13.....only time will tell!!   Truth and time walk hand in hand!!  One thing is for sure, Iran would have never sent warships near our shores in years gone by!!

You sure that was a war ship? Maybe they were just trying to seek asylum.
Besides, my message to Iran would be, just give us a reason!!

• 1 month later...