Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

LOL, thats funny! :lol:

UT was Baylors 5th "biggest game of the year", MAYBE!

TCU, OU, OSU, and K-state (all in top15!) are EASILY bigger for the Bears.

2-4 UT not even on Bears radar, LOL. :lol:

And who did Baylor have to beat at the EOY to win the Big 12 Conference?     TEXAS

What year are you talking about? I know why they don't teach bears to air traffic controllers now.   [sharedmedia=core:attachments:159]

Guest ECBucFan

(4)  BAYLOR           6-0       1317

-----------------------------------------

(11) OKLAHOMA     5-1       935

(12) TCU                 4-1       917 

(14) KANSAS ST.    4-1        626

(15) OSU                 5-1       620

----------------------------------------

No rank  TEXAS     2-4     0 points

No rank, no winning record, no points, NO RADAR.

The reason that every game Texas plays is their opponents biggest game of the year.

Longhorns own the nation in fan hate, survey says

http://longhorns.blog.statesman.com/2014/10/14/longhorns-own-the-nation-in-fan-hate-survey-says/

I could have told you that without a survey.  To Texas fans Texas is the best in everything regardless of the situation - some - a lot- of Texas fans are ... well arrogant and always have been.

Texas is like many companies that I could mention that HAD a monopoly on the State of Texas for many many years and now that other companies are catching up or surpassing to what Texas has they keep referring to the past.  

Fact - Texas is a great university with a great history.  But so is Texas A&M, Baylor, TCU, Texas Tech and others .........  Even on the football field Texas has been caught - just accept that.   

LOL, thats funny! :lol:

UT was Baylors 5th "biggest game of the year", MAYBE!

TCU, OU, OSU, and K-state (all in top15!) are EASILY bigger for the Bears.

2-4 UT not even on Bears radar, LOL. :lol:

Congrats Baylor. Just so you know, UT is still a bigger game for more schools than the Bears. Ask OU or Tech who is the one school they want to beat more than the others? It ain't Baylor. Even as bad as we are. So even in down times, I hate to break it to you - Baylor will never be as relevant (not sure about radars) as A&M or Texas.

Interestingly, when they still played, A&M was probably the school Tech wanted to beat more than anyone else. And it wouldn't surprise me if Baylor had that game circled first too. The fact that the state schools don't play the Aggies anymore assuredly sends more hate votes Texas' way.

Congrats Baylor. Just so you know, UT is still a bigger game for more schools than the Bears. Ask OU or Tech who is the one school they want to beat more than the others? It ain't Baylor. Even as bad as we are. So even in down times, I hate to break it to you - Baylor will never be as relevant (not sure about radars) as A&M or Texas.

Interestingly, when they still played, A&M was probably the school Tech wanted to beat more than anyone else. And it wouldn't surprise me if Baylor had that game circled first too. The fact that the state schools don't play the Aggies anymore assuredly sends more hate votes Texas' way.

You are 100% correct - many Texas Tech fans hate Texas A&M.  As a fan of both schools it is really hard to find many people that will rout for both.  I remember 3 instance at Tech that I will always remember:

1.  When I took my son up for a visit the person giving the tour stated that the statue of the horse in one of the main courtyards of the school stated that ass of the horse faces directly at College Station;

2.  Took my brand new truck up to a Texas A&M game - and had it keyed since it had an A&M sticker on it; and

3.  Went to eat just while travelling thru Lubbock and was almost not served my food due to the fact I was wearing an A&M hat and she had no problem telling me why she would not serve us - totally hilarious.

Would love to watch those games - good match up of historically good programs.

Also - two great venues for Saturday prime time games.

So that will make Michigan AND LSU as Texas' pre-conference schedule for those years?  Wow!  Hope all 3 teams make it back to the top by then, that will be awesome!! \o/

Guest ECBucFan

. Ask OU or Tech who is the one school they want to beat more than the others?

You REALLY think Bob Stoops was more concerned with 2-4 UT than he is with the undefeated #4 Bears who are coming to Norman on Nov. 8? 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You REALLY think Bob Stoops was more concerned with 2-4 UT than he is with the undefeated #4 Bears who are coming to Norman on Nov. 8? 

You need to ask Bob.

You want his number?  

Coach Stoops has been around long enough to know who he has to beat every year and Baylor is not on his short list.

Sorry bear fan. Pound your chest a little louder.  [sharedmedia=core:attachments:159]

Enjoy your glory now........IT FADES FAST

Guest ECBucFan

(4)  BAYLOR           6-0       1317

-----------------------------------------

(11) OKLAHOMA     5-1       935

(12) TCU                 4-1       917 

(14) KANSAS ST.    4-1        626

(15) OSU                 5-1       620

----------------------------------------

No rank  TEXAS     2-4     0 points

2-4 Texas is "still Texas"....and 6-0 #4 Baylor is still in the hunt for the BCS Championship.  Enjoy!

You really have problems with reading. We were talking about fans/students, not head coaches. Try and keep up! 😂

I will cut you some slack though since you are from Winnie 😂

Guest ECBucFan

Then again, does Baylor even have a rival?

I guess you are right. Some one has to actually beat Baylor, for them to be a rival. Baylors sights are on the BCS National Championship, not the Big 12.

Gentlemen, your class is dismissed! 

I guess you are right. Some one has to actually beat Baylor, for them to be a rival. Baylors sights are on the BCS National Championship, not the Big 12.

Gentlemen, your class is dismissed!

Hopefully you don't get Central Florida in the playoff!

By the way, you aren't going to get a ticket. OU beats you in Norman and you very well might get loss number 1 in Morgantown this weekend.

You nothing about rivalries and are knew to success. Enjoy it now.

Like the GURU told you, it fades fast.    [sharedmedia=core:attachments:172]

When Baylor has been doing this for 100 years, then come pump your chest.

Until then it would be better to use really small thumps and do not let too many other people hear.       [sharedmedia=core:attachments:159]

Gentlemen, your class is dismissed!   YOU HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED!   [sharedmedia=core:attachments:174]

Texas Football: Longhorns Must Fix 3rd-Quarter Woes

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2233252-texas-football-longhorns-must-fix-third-quarter-woes?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=texas-longhorns-football

This has me more concerned than the improving QB/OL play.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:150]

Texas Football: Longhorns Must Fix 3rd-Quarter Woes
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2233252-texas-football-longhorns-must-fix-third-quarter-woes?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=texas-longhorns-football

This has me more concerned than the improving QB/OL play.

Completely agree. Because the 3rd Q is all about coaching. The best coaches have incredible 3rd Q teams because they make the best adjustments and the other coach is trying to catch up. So far this year, Charlie has been the "other coach."