Hull-Daisetta vs Hardin rivalry game, who wins and why?

Who wins this game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Hull-Daisetta
    • Hardin

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1426654" timestamp="1377298960"]
[quote author=Craxus link=topic=113499.msg1426642#msg1426642 date=1377296294]
No one wins a scrimmage.  8)
[/quote]lol! It's the first game of the season.
[/quote]In that case I'll take HD by at least 2 TDs. Sorry for the mix up.

[quote name="utfan06" post="1426905" timestamp="1377354157"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=113499.msg1426896#msg1426896 date=1377353432]
HD by 3 TD's!

HD has a lot of weapons on offense.
[/quote]
Lol  ::)
[/quote]No way HD has weapons on offense!!  ::) utfan hasn't heard of or seen the Lavalais brothers, Chris Herman, Colby Espree or Cade Huckaby. lol  ::) Yes I agree Farmer Fran. Friday night they will see.  ;) 8)

[quote name="Craxus" post="1426661" timestamp="1377301096"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=113499.msg1426654#msg1426654 date=1377298960]
[quote author=Craxus link=topic=113499.msg1426642#msg1426642 date=1377296294]
No one wins a scrimmage.  8)
[/quote]lol! It's the first game of the season.
[/quote]In that case I'll take HD by at least 2 TDs. Sorry for the mix up.
[/quote]

Your logo explains the confusion! ;D
Haven't watched them HD boys but what im hearing from 55 sounds if they're pretty salty bunch. I have watched the hornets and the sting is gone, on D there just all right and on O it's a disaster to say the least!
HD 56
Hornets 7

[quote name="sfa_wolverines" post="1427021" timestamp="1377371024"]
The past means nothing to anyone, unless you are from HD. Hardin wins this game and HD needs to live in the present. Good luck to both teams but I believe the Hornets WILL win this game by two touchdowns.
[/quote]Just like last year right... lol ::)

HD wins.....one more time. The hd move-ins are too much for the hornets this year. This will be the last time the bobcats win this game though....maybe ever. In fact,  I wouldn't be surprised if this game doesn't get scheduled again.

I predict HD to have 12 wins over the next 5 years. And Hardin won't be any of those.

for those of you that don't like my comments....sorry. Brutally honest is the only speed I go.

I think this will be a good game. HD's question mark is their OLine, and Hardin brings some big kids to the dinner table. HD's defense has looked excellent up to this point. Contain Delahousse and the Bobcats win. They have too much talent in the backfield not to move the ball. I am not looking past Hardin and I can assure that Coach Finney has tremendous respect for the Hornets team and staff. Good luck to both teams...

Hardin - 16

Hull-Daisetta - 32

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1427000" timestamp="1377368143"]
Hardin was pretty beat up from the Liberty scrimmage. HD has a better defense than Liberty. The Bobcat offense is looking sharp, Coach Finney and Coach Huckaby have them ready. For 52 years these two teams have played each other. HD leads series 45-7. Just curious, what's the record since 1995?
[/quote]

[quote name="oldschool2" post="1427114" timestamp="1377385229"]
HD wins.....one more time. The hd move-ins are too much for the hornets this year. This will be the last time the bobcats win this game though....maybe ever. In fact,  I wouldn't be surprised if this game doesn't get scheduled again.

I predict HD to have 12 wins over the next 5 years. And Hardin won't be any of those.

for those of you that don't like my comments....sorry. Brutally honest is the only speed I go.

[/quote]
I like your brutal honesty and how you don't pull any punches

[quote name="oldschool2" post="1427114" timestamp="1377385229"]

[/quote]LMAO! Who are you, Kirk Herbstreit.  ::) Has anyone ever heard of such a crazy future prediction. I guess you are Nostradamus lol.  ::) Haters gonna hate. What I do know for sure is, this is HD's best team since 1991. I agree HD will not be as good the next few seasons. Although top players QB/FS Huckaby and DE/TE Hopkins will be back next season. I still see HD winning District and being competitive in the future. HD has been one of the winningest programs since the 1930's, don't see that changing. HD has won 63% of it's games, over 530 victories(7th most in small school ball). For the haters of HD, that have either lost to HD for years, or just the folks jealous over our recent move in's, HD will be ok in the future. Now I am gonna go on a thread and post like a worm, how a team will only have 12 wins in 5 years. LMAO! HATER! This dude must really think he is John Madden, lol. HD NATION!

[quote name="thebighornet" post="1427237" timestamp="1377398461"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=113499.msg1427000#msg1427000 date=1377368143]
Hardin was pretty beat up from the Liberty scrimmage. HD has a better defense than Liberty. The Bobcat offense is looking sharp, Coach Finney and Coach Huckaby have them ready. For 52 years these two teams have played each other. HD leads series 45-7. Just curious, what's the record since 1995?
[/quote]
[/quote]Since 1996, HD leads series 7-5. They didn't play in 95.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1427348" timestamp="1377439565"]
[quote author=oldschool2 link=topic=113499.msg1427114#msg1427114 date=1377385229]

[/quote]LMAO! Who are you, Kirk Herbstreit.  ::) Has anyone ever heard of such a crazy future prediction. I guess you are Nostradamus lol.  ::) Haters gonna hate. What I do know for sure is, this is HD's best team since 1991. I agree HD will not be as good the next few seasons. Although top players QB/FS Huckaby and DE/TE Hopkins will be back next season. I still see HD winning District and being competitive in the future. HD has been one of the winningest programs since the 1930's, don't see that changing. HD has won 63% of it's games, over 530 victories(7th most in small school ball). For the haters of HD, that have either lost to HD for years, or just the folks jealous over our recent move in's, HD will be ok in the future. Now I am gonna go on a thread and post like a worm, how a team will only have 12 wins in 5 years. LMAO! HATER! This dude must really think he is John Madden, lol. HD NATION!
[/quote]

I am going to have to agree with HD 55 on this one. HD will always create a schedule so that they have a winning record although the scheduling of Kountze and Deweyville have backfired on them this time. The 1A teams in SETX are so devoid of talent that their district will always allow them their usual playoff appearance. The only way this would change would be if HD somehow ended up in a district with West Sabine and San Augustine which would give them guranteed losses in district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin