Since we lost it

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1420875" timestamp="1375472224"]
1. Nederland (2 time undefeated champs.  You have to go with them).
2. Central (The talent and speed is definitly there...and[b] I believe that you can't get any worst than the coaching staff that was walking the sidelines for the last 2 years[/b])
3. Ozen (Very good talent and they will actually be extremely good on defense unlike most years)
4. Vidor (Although they've lost Quirante, they have a winners mentality, and you can't take that away from them)
5. Livingston (they'll probably be one game out of the playoff hunt before it's said and done)
6.  PN-G (they have some talent back, but won't get it done this year)
7. LC-M (They were medeocre with the fast RB from last year.  Now that he's gone, I just don't know if they can compete)
8.  Lumberton  (Because RaiderGirl92 said that they'll be #1)
[/quote]
Yeah that was ridiculous. Should have made changes after the ten men on defense debacle.

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1420884" timestamp="1375473178"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=113075.msg1420875#msg1420875 date=1375472224]
2. Central (The talent and speed is definitly there...and[b] I believe that you can't get any worst than the coaching staff that was walking the sidelines for the last 2 years[/b])
3. Ozen (Very good talent and they will actually be extremely good on defense unlike most years)
4. Vidor (Although they've lost Quirante, they have a winners mentality, and you can't take that away from them)
5. Livingston (they'll probably be one game out of the playoff hunt before it's said and done)
7. LC-M (They were medeocre with the fast RB from last year.  Now that he's gone, I just don't know if they can compete)
[/quote]
Yeah that was ridiculous. Should have made changes after the ten men on defense debacle.
[/quote]Don't remind me.  They still, to this day, never addressed that idiotic move.  They would normally blame the kids for everything...

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1420805" timestamp="1375461914"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=113075.msg1420804#msg1420804 date=1375461337]
1. [b]Nederland[/b] - until they are dethroned.
2. [b]Central[/b] - most talent, new coach.
3. [b]Vidor[/b] - tough losing your heart and soul of the team, but they will fill in.
4. [b]Livingston[/b] - darkhorse, underrated, solid team this year.
5. [b]Ozen[/b] - talent, matters how they use Tony Brown.
6. [b]PN-G[/b] - on the right track, might beat Central or Vidor if they sleep on them, just a year away.
7. [b]LC-M[/b] - haven't heard anything from them, lower levels didn't have success either.
8. [b]Lumberton[/b] - new coach hopefully wins a couple this year, might finish ahead of LC-M
[/quote]

1. Nederland
2. Ozen - smoked Central and [b]it took a fake punt and an onside kick for Vidor to beat them with their heart and soul player.[/b]
3. Central
4. Vidor
5. Livingston
6. PN-G
7. LC-M
8. Lumberton
[/quote]
Lol more like it took 7 fumbles from Vidor in the first half to keep it close.

::)

1. Ned
2. Vidor
3. Central
4. Ozen
4. Png
6. Livingston
7. LCM
8. Lumberton

I can't decide who will get the fourth spot between ozen and png.

Did you folks know there are only TWO teams that Lumberton actually has an overall winning percentage against? Number one of course is La Marque, we are 1 - 0. The other team and if someone can find the link to see the all time records for teams it can be verified is the Livingston Lions. Record is somewhere around 13 - 9 in Lumbertons favor.

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1420927" timestamp="1375483916"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=113075.msg1420805#msg1420805 date=1375461914]
3. [b]Vidor[/b] - tough losing your heart and soul of the team, but they will fill in.
6. [b]PN-G[/b] - on the right track, might beat Central or Vidor if they sleep on them, just a year away.
7. [b]LC-M[/b] - haven't heard anything from them, lower levels didn't have success either.
8. [b]Lumberton[/b] - new coach hopefully wins a couple this year, might finish ahead of LC-M
[/quote]

1. Nederland
2. Ozen - smoked Central and [b]it took a fake punt and an onside kick for Vidor to beat them with their heart and soul player.[/b]
3. Central
4. Vidor
5. Livingston
6. PN-G
7. LC-M
8. Lumberton
[/quote]
[b]Lol more like it took 7 fumbles from Vidor in the first half to keep it close.[/b]

1. Ned
2. Vidor
3. Central
4. Ozen
4. Png
6. Livingston
7. LCM
8. Lumberton

[/quote]
You guys only lost one of those fumbles and the score was 21-10 Ozen at half. Your coach made the right decisions to keep the ball with a fake punt and an onside kick. Ozen only had the ball for two series in the second half. The Pirates won the game. We'll see how long that bravado last once the season starts. Your Pirates may be on the outside looking in at the 4th spot. ;)

[quote name="Bigcam2903" post="1420982" timestamp="1375506383"]
Ozen contends for DC. Doesn't means they win it, but it will be Closer than most think.

Not much difference between the 1-3 finishers in District this year. JMO

Go Panthers
[/quote]
Looking for big things out of your son. It should be an exciting night watching Rodney and Justin from WB do their thing.

yeoj, I really appreciate your insight. Being from PA, it's hard to really connect to the School spirit here in Beaumont, but i'm adjusting. (Bleed Purple & Gold). I've seen a lot of really good athletes in my time, but i haven't witnessed a hunger & desire like Rodney has. I'm sure all the good players possess this, i'm just saying i'm seeing it for myself. He really has something special you can't teach. If he works harder in the classroom, sky is the limit for Rodney. Very proud of him for the work & progress he has made. 20 4A will be in for a pleasant surprise.

Very proud Papa, Feeling Panther Pride

Go Panthers!!!

2. Central (The talent and speed is definitly there...and I believe that you can't get any worst than the coaching staff that was walking the sidelines for the last 2 years)
[/quote]

Wow....

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1420989" timestamp="1375512685"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=113075.msg1420875#msg1420875 date=1375472224]
2. Central (The talent and speed is definitly there...and I believe that you can't get any worst than the coaching staff that was walking the sidelines for the last 2 years)
[/quote]

Wow....
[/quote] ;D ;D

[/quote]

This doesn't happen often, but I actually agree with Soulja predictions! Spots 5-6 could be flopped and with injuries the 4 spot could be up for grabs depending on how many and who.. I think he picked the likely 4 playoff teams though.

[quote name="jake94" post="1421047" timestamp="1375549640"]
[/quote]

This doesn't happen often, but I actually agree with Soulja predictions! Spots 5-6 could be flopped and with injuries the 4 spot could be up for grabs depending on how many and who.. I think he picked the likely 4 playoff teams though.
[/quote]You need to start agreeing with me more!  ;)

[quote name="ram0524" post="1420804" timestamp="1375461337"]
[/quote]I agree, but 5 & 6 could be changed, even 4, 5, & 6. ;D What the heck, let's play ball, come on, come on!! ;D 

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1420977" timestamp="1375504230"]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=113075.msg1420927#msg1420927 date=1375483916]
[/quote]

1. Nederland
3. Central
4. Vidor
5. Livingston
6. PN-G
7. LC-M
8. Lumberton
[/quote]
[b]Lol more like it took 7 fumbles from Vidor in the first half to keep it close.[/b]

1. Ned
2. Vidor
3. Central
4. Ozen
4. Png
6. Livingston
7. LCM
8. Lumberton

[/quote]
You guys only lost one of those fumbles and the score was 21-10 Ozen at half. Your coach made the right decisions to keep the ball with a fake punt and an onside kick. Ozen only had the ball for two series in the second half. The Pirates won the game. We'll see how long that bravado last once the season starts. Your Pirates may be on the outside looking in at the 4th spot. ;)
[/quote]
You don't have to lose the fumble to the other team for it to be bad for your team. Fumbles can stall drives, make your team lose confidence. And even though we only turned it over once those 7 fumbles still affected the game and if you don't think so then you need to take off those blue colored glasses man. And yes we will see how long YOUR bravado last when we get a few games into the season.

[quote name="$MTC-28$" post="1421088" timestamp="1375565622"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=113075.msg1420977#msg1420977 date=1375504230]
[quote author=$MTC-28$ link=topic=113075.msg1420927#msg1420927 date=1375483916]
[/quote]

1. Nederland
3. Central
4. Vidor
5. Livingston
6. PN-G
7. LC-M
8. Lumberton
[/quote]

1. Ned
2. Vidor
3. Central
4. Ozen
4. Png
6. Livingston
7. LCM
8. Lumberton

[/quote]
[/quote]
[b]You don't have to lose the fumble to the other team for it to be bad for your team. Fumbles can stall drives, make your team lose confidence.[/b] And even though we only turned it over once those 7 fumbles still affected the game and if you don't think so then you need to take off those blue colored glasses man. And yes we will see how long YOUR bravado last when we get a few games into the season.
[/quote]+1

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1420874" timestamp="1375472214"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=113075.msg1420866#msg1420866 date=1375470406]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=113075.msg1420864#msg1420864 date=1375470246]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=113075.msg1420859#msg1420859 date=1375469772]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=113075.msg1420854#msg1420854 date=1375469276]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=113075.msg1420837#msg1420837 date=1375467347]
[/quote]

1. Nederland
2. Ozen - smoked Central [b]and it took a fake punt and an onside kick for Vidor to beat them with their heart and soul player.[/b]
3. Central
4. Vidor
5. Livingston
6. PN-G
7. LC-M
8. Lumberton
[/quote] still equals a notch in the Loss column right?  ::)
[/quote]
I didn't say it wasn't a loss. People keep picking Central and Vidor over Ozen which is crazy if you look at the teams. Ozen is just as talented if not more talented than Central. They have a head coach that has actually been a head coach before and his staff is more experienced. Vidor counted on one kid for pretty much every intangible thing a football team needs to be successful. [b]I just don't see them being able to replace him.[/b]
[/quote]

you are correct... he is our Gerry Bertier ( Remember the Titans )... But I think we have the talent between 3 or 4 of our backs/LBs to make up for his absence... And I also agree that the talent is at least as good as Central... but for some reason they just don't blip as hard on my radar as Central, Coach Foreman and crew do... [b]I guess its that WO-S Mystique...
[/quote][/b]
And what is that?
[/quote]

Just the tradition... the always being competitive... the energy, the desire, the in your face type football that coach Foreman is use to ...
[/quote]
If Coach Foreman would have been named the head coach of Lumberton would that still hold true?
[/quote]

I would have to say yes in my opinion... doesn't matter what school he would of went to he would of brought the same attitude and coaching skills...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder