21 5A Predictions - Non Bias

1. La Porte
2. North Shore
3. West Brook
4. Deer Park
5. Port Arthur Memorial
6. Sterling
7. Channelview

If youve paid attention to all the teams and include new coachs new startegies as well as some teams going through a group of young players and what teams are returning players this is how I see it!

Non-Bias

1. LP -------Until someone knocks them off they're #1

2a. PAM ------Best WR corp in 21-5A, but can they finally beat LP in the regular season after coming so close in '11 & '12? Back and forth series with their RIVAL North Shore, they get NS at home: advantage PAM.

2b. NS ------They have the best special teams in the district. New OC with some of the same weapons as last year, will zone-read be their only offense still?

4. DP --------- DP can beat the top 3 teams (should have last yr)..... replacing their RB will be the key

5. WB ------ Poor Secondary will eventually do these guys in, Hervey can't be everywhere on the field at the same time, and they wont beat Deer Park or PAM thus missing the playoffs again.

6. Sterling ------Changes to the Sterling offense will help them this year, wont be enough to cause any big changes in district

7. Channelview------Gotta feel bad for these guys, at least their stadium is nice (pukes)

#5 and #6 could flip-flop due to changes at RSS.

[quote name="understand" post="1418068" timestamp="1373572092"]
NO BIAS
1. NS
2. LP
3. PAM
4. DP
5. WB
6. Sterling
7. Channelview

#5,#6 and #7 could flip-flop due to coach changes at a few of the schools (asst coaches changes)
[/quote] I can see that order happening also. realistic. +1

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1418033" timestamp="1373567514"]
Non-Bias

[b]2a. PAM ------Best WR corp in 21-5A, but can they finally beat LP in the regular season after coming so close in '11 & '12? Back and forth series with their RIVAL North Shore, they get NS at home: advantage PAM.[/b]

2b. NS ------They have the best special teams in the district. New OC with some of the same weapons as last year, will zone-read be their only offense still?

4. DP --------- DP can beat the top 3 teams (should have last yr)..... replacing their RB will be the key

[b]5. WB ------ Poor Secondary will eventually do these guys in, Hervey can't be everywhere on the field at the same time, and they wont beat Deer Park or PAM thus missing the playoffs again.[/b]

6. Sterling ------Changes to the Sterling offense will help them this year, wont be enough to cause any big changes in district

7. Channelview------Gotta feel bad for these guys, at least their stadium is nice (pukes)

[/quote]
Two of the most uninformed post ever put on this board! Reality will set in in just over a month.

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1418077" timestamp="1373573203"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112849.msg1418033#msg1418033 date=1373567514]
Non-Bias

[b]2a. PAM ------Best WR corp in 21-5A, but can they finally beat LP in the regular season after coming so close in '11 & '12? Back and forth series with their RIVAL North Shore, they get NS at home: advantage PAM.[/b]

[b]5. WB ------ Poor Secondary will eventually do these guys in, Hervey can't be everywhere on the field at the same time, and they wont beat Deer Park or PAM thus missing the playoffs again.[/b]

[/quote]
Two of the most uninformed post ever put on this board! Reality will set in in just over a month.
[/quote]Those blue&red glasses are cloudy aren't they? Or is it happy hour in Beaumont right now?  :-\ ;)

Good luck to West Brook on their search starting November 9th.  8)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1418078" timestamp="1373573412"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=112849.msg1418077#msg1418077 date=1373573203]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112849.msg1418033#msg1418033 date=1373567514]
Non-Bias

[/quote]
[/quote]Those blue&red glasses are cloudy aren't they? Or is it happy hour in Beaumont right now?  :-\ ;)

[/quote]
Lol! The foolery continues. It's going to be funny when PAM starts taking it on the chin. But, we know, you'll just switch to Lufkin or Allen or Plano or whatever team is hot. So enjoy it while you can cause your BS is over in a little while. LMBO  ;D

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1418080" timestamp="1373573773"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112849.msg1418078#msg1418078 date=1373573412]
Non-Bias

[/quote]

[/quote]
Lol! The foolery continues. It's going to be funny when PAM starts taking it on the chin. But, we know, you'll just switch to Lufkin or Allen or Plano or whatever team is hot. So enjoy it while you can cause your BS is over in a little while. LMBO  ;D
[/quote]uhhuh, anything else you want to add sir? I didn't think so, now get back to reality.  ;) ::)

I'm beginning to think you want PAM to become soooo bad under Harrison since WB is taking it on the chin right now and Harrison & staff has turned things around at PAM, but um: that isn't going to happen unless they move PAM into a Region 2 district (in which that would never happen sir) Fact of the matter is WB has been on the decline since Reyes graduated, then Stump left & then add on that WB isn't getting the transfers they normally get and now you have the new WB: mediocre with no identity......But you have fun with your wishful thinking and reminiscing on those past glory days of WB with all due respect that old crap isn't gonna help your school make the playoffs this year neither is sitting out back behind a fence watching spring game and 7-on-7 practices hoping it equates to your upcoming season ;), and may I add once again sir: [b]Good luck[/b] to West Brook on their search starting November 9th, the new regime may want to get a head start on trying to get some of those kids JRidge brought up previously or find another pipeline to get those transfers in.  8)

Now, to really go indepth on REALISTIC possibilities: [b]21-5A Playoff Predictions
[/b]

North Shore---D1 State Title game, loses to Allen

Deer Park---D1 Regional Semi-finalist, loses to FB Travis

PAM-- D2 Area Finalist, loses to FB Bush

LP---D2 Regional Finalist, loses to Katy

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1418081" timestamp="1373573943"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=112849.msg1418080#msg1418080 date=1373573773]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112849.msg1418078#msg1418078 date=1373573412]
Non-Bias

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]uhhuh, anything else you want to add sir? I didn't think so, now get back to reality.  ;) ::)

To really go indepth: [b]21-5A Playoff Predictions
[/b]

[/quote]

iiiiiiiiiiiiiah! lol lmbo  ;D

[quote name="PAMFAM10" post="1418329" timestamp="1373654624"]
I'll go as far to say this is just childish lol wb finishing3rd lol
Lp
Ns/Pam
Pam\ns
Dp
Wb
View
Baytown
What changed in one off sseaso . To have you believe. Wb will finish 3
And really pam at 6.....You silly guy you
[/quote] ;)

1) La Porte = Reigning District champ and favorite till beaten....
2) NS - 11 returners from a Regional final finish in 2012. Huge, athletic offensive line that can zone block/read like nobody's mother. Defense will be well very, very good as long as the offense gets a few first downs and not as many 3 and outs to where that are put in bad position. New OC should see a better mix along with some ACTUAL in game adjustments.
3) PAM - I know Buddy might disagree but from what I have read about this sophomore Kam Martin. He will be the up and coming Adam Taylor, Rodney Anderson. I look for him to make some noise like Tristan Houston did as a soph last year at NS.
4) DP
5)WB
6) Sterling
7) Channelview
Just my 2 cents worth.

[quote name="North Shore Mike" post="1418432" timestamp="1373682474"]
1) La Porte = Reigning District champ and favorite till beaten....
2) NS - 11 returners from a Regional final finish in 2012. Huge, athletic offensive line that can zone block/read like nobody's mother. Defense will be well very, very good as long as the offense gets a few first downs and not as many 3 and outs to where that are put in bad position. New OC should see a better mix along with some ACTUAL in game adjustments.
3) PAM - I know Buddy might disagree but from what I have read about this sophomore Kam Martin. He will be the up and coming Adam Taylor, Rodney Anderson. I look for him to make some noise like Tristan Houston did as a soph last year at NS.
4) DP
5)WB
6) Sterling
7) Channelview
Just my 2 cents worth.
[/quote]I can see this order happening.

Port Arthur Memorial vs Fort Bend Bush

Now I will pay for that ticket! A La Porte vs Fort Bend Bush III makes me un easy.  In all honesty, FB Bush had us for 11 of the 12 rounds in last year's Area round.  I hope someone else gets a piece of that up and coming program.

And a very exciting match up would be PAM (without the district title ;D ).

[quote name="LP0175" post="1419072" timestamp="1373939870"]

Now I will pay for that ticket! A La Porte vs Fort Bend Bush III makes me un easy.  In all honesty, FB Bush had us for 11 of the 12 rounds in last year's Area round.  I hope someone else gets a piece of that up and coming program.

[/quote]Bush scares me for that very reason (last yr versus LP)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1419075" timestamp="1373940170"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=112849.msg1419072#msg1419072 date=1373939870]

[/quote]Bush scares me for that very reason (last yr versus LP)
[/quote]LP had no Whitely or Lewis. 3rd & 4th stringers were playing. Bush wasn't disciplined at all. They did have athleticism.

Now Buddy Garrity, that was funny, true and funny! I'm a WB graduate and hope they do well but feel they are not deep or strong enough at certain positions to be successful in 21-5a! Besides I feel they have the wrong leader at the helm! JMO
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1418081" timestamp="1373573943"]
Non-Bias

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm beginning to think you want PAM to become soooo bad under Harrison since WB is taking it on the chin right now and Harrison & staff has turned things around at PAM, but um: that isn't going to happen unless they move PAM into a Region 2 district (in which that would never happen sir) Fact of the matter is WB has been on the decline since Reyes graduated, then Stump left & then add on that WB isn't getting the transfers they normally get and now you have the new WB: mediocre with no identity......But you have fun with your wishful thinking and reminiscing on those past glory days of WB with all due respect that old crap isn't gonna help your school make the playoffs this year neither is sitting out back behind a fence watching spring game and 7-on-7 practices hoping it equates to your upcoming season ;), and may I add once again sir: [b]Good luck[/b] to West Brook on their search starting November 9th, the new regime may want to get a head start on trying to get some of those kids JRidge brought up previously or find another pipeline to get those transfers in.  8)

Now, to really go indepth on REALISTIC possibilities: [b]21-5A Playoff Predictions
[/b]

[/quote]

[quote name="JRidge" post="1420004" timestamp="1374180177"]
Now Buddy Garrity, that was funny, true and funny! I'm a WB graduate and hope they do well but feel they are not deep or strong enough at certain positions to be successful in 21-5a! Besides I feel they have the wrong leader at the helm! JMO
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112849.msg1418081#msg1418081 date=1373573943]
Non-Bias

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/b]

[/quote]
[/quote]Agreed.  8)

• 1 month later...
Will see what La Porte has to offer against Pearland Dawson (solid scrimmage opponent.) Right now, based on what I've seen, LP has skill players out the butt. C is the QB's brother. Good chemistry. TE is 6'6", 220. If LP uses him, could be deadly. Kicking game won't be at the same level as LP is used to because LP got spoiled with Vidales. A lot of D1 recruits/prospects on the squad.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin