2013 Helmet Information

Another high school football season is upon us and with that usually comes at least a few changes to team uniforms and helmet designs. If your team will be sporting new helmets this year please post the info on that team's helmet thread in the helmet history forum. Even the smallest of changes need to be updated. If your team's helmets will remain EXACTLY the same as last year we need to know that as well. Thanks again guys. This forum is what it is because of you! Let's keep it going!!

Helmet's we still need info for:

Kelly
Hamshire-Fannett
Dayton
Anahuac
Kirbyville
Hull-Daisetta
Lumberton
Newton
Community Christian
High Island
Kountze
Hardin
Bridge City
East Chambers
PA Memorial
Barbers Hill
Warren
Hardin-Jefferson
Liberty
Buna
West Brook
Colmesneil
Burkeville
Chester (also need 2012 info)
West Hardin (also need 2012 info)
Sabine Pass
Woodville (also need 2012 info)
Coldspring
Cleveland
Splendora
Tarkington
Shepherd (also need 2012 info)
Evadale

There are also a few teams that we are missing last year's (2012) info for. If you see that your school's 2012 info is missing and you can help us get them updated that would be great! And as always, any historical helmet info is welcomed as well!

[quote name="DChatman2008" post="1415552" timestamp="1372016207"]
Deunte Chatman of Summer Creek has been invited to the Rivals 250 underclassmen challenge in Dallas on July 7,2013 where some 250 athletes across the country to compete.Most of the athletes invited  to the challenge hold an BCS offer
[/quote]What does that have to do with 2013 Helmet Information?  ::)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1415554" timestamp="1372016607"]
[quote author=DChatman2008 link=topic=112560.msg1415552#msg1415552 date=1372016207]
Deunte Chatman of Summer Creek has been invited to the Rivals 250 underclassmen challenge in Dallas on July 7,2013 where some 250 athletes across the country to compete.Most of the athletes invited  to the challenge hold an BCS offer
[/quote]

LOL I think he is a little hung up on DChatmen for whatever reason... but he post on every thread about DChatmen even tho it has nothing to do with the thread... gets annoying for sure...

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1415608" timestamp="1372038050"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112560.msg1415554#msg1415554 date=1372016607]
[quote author=DChatman2008 link=topic=112560.msg1415552#msg1415552 date=1372016207]
[/quote]

LOL I think he is a little hung up on DChatmen for whatever reason... but he post on every thread about DChatmen even tho it has nothing to do with the thread... gets annoying for sure...
[/quote] smh

[quote name="itsallabouttheH" post="1416134" timestamp="1372191592"]
Here it is...
[/quote]

Very COOL! is that a Grey or a black? it looks grey in the picture... Vidor has that look but its more black ... is the only reason I ask..

Is that a Schutt helmet?

My son is at the O-D camp at HBU right now and yesterday I seen a kid from Liberty there with his new helmet from school on and it was solid black and it looked like it had gold flake in the paint. I dont know if thats new just thought I would throw that out there.

nice... I will slip by the field house and get a picture of Vidor's so we can compare... they just look different... and it my be nothing more then the way the light hit the helmet in the pic... and I thought maybe if it was a Schutt is why the paint was a little different...

• 1 month later...
Helmet's we still need info for:

Kelly
Hamshire-Fannett
Dayton
Anahuac
Kirbyville
Hull-Daisetta
Lumberton
Newton
Community Christian
High Island
Kountze
Hardin
Bridge City
East Chambers
PA Memorial
Barbers Hill
Warren
Hardin-Jefferson
Liberty
Buna
West Brook
Colmesneil
Burkeville
Chester (also need 2012 info)
West Hardin (also need 2012 info)
Ozen
Sabine Pass
Woodville (also need 2012 info)
Coldspring
Cleveland
Splendora
Tarkington
Shepherd (also need 2012 info)
Evadale

Already sent the info I have on the helmet site. These are the practices I've seen.

Vidor - Same
Orangefield- Same
LC-M - Same
WO-S - Same
Nederland - Same
Silsbee - Already updated
Deweyville - Already updated

PN-G's helmets won't be ready until later this week. I'm off the next four days but leaving a note for our guys to get any new helmets for our set. (Hopefully they'll follow directions)

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1426175" timestamp="1377216141"]
Sent more info. He's put up PN-G (corrected with black trim), Jasper and Central.

Noticed the Ozen update. One logo? That's weird.
[/quote]You said Central's helmet have been updated?  Where?

Yes, Ozen's helmet is wierd but nice, imo. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin